BANGKOK
Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, VBF said:

Which pretty much shows the veracity of your earlier post "The British Security forces promptly issued a D notice" is "imaginative" if you cannot back it up with facts - QED!

Nothing I say, or publish or link to would convince you, I am quite happy for you to believe whatever you want.

I am more than happy for you to take whatever vaccination you want.

If you want to cower in fear in your room, I'm quite happy for you to do that.

The thread title is "will you take it or not?"

This is an anonymous forum for us to voice our opinions, I've stated "not" and given my reasons.

I don't like vaccination, and I don't view COVID as a threat to my well being, if required I will obtain any necessary vaccination certificates, one way or another.

If you don't like my opinions I would suggest you use the 'ignore' feature, as I have just done with you.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Nothing I say, or publish or link to would convince you, I am quite happy for you to believe whatever you want.

I am more than happy for you to take whatever vaccination you want.

If you want to cower in fear in your room, I'm quite happy for you to do that.

The thread title is "will you take it or not?"

This is an anonymous forum for us to voice our opinions, I've stated "not" and given my reasons.

I don't like vaccination, and I don't view COVID as a threat to my well being, if required I will obtain any necessary vaccination certificates, one way or another.

If you don't like my opinions I would suggest you use the 'ignore' feature, as I have just done with you.

Says it all!! 🤣