Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After watching the video on youtube by Dr Carrie Madej named 'Urgent Information on Covid Vaccine" and just recently hearing that the pharmaceutical companies are pushing for a new law that anyone who

Yes....but I want the forehead sticker that certifies me as a "Covid-Free-Farang" and gives me a 30% discount on Thai Airways flights

tough choice coming up for many. for those of you saying you will not take a vaccine. i hope you plan on never really travelling anywhere ever again.   without a *vaccine* your movement will

Posted Images

I want to add that vaccines don't nearly protect everyone but even if it's 50 percent of the people getting it that's a long way towards herd immunity. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, cmarshall said:

As long as I am in Thailand and as long as Thailand is essentially Covid-free, I would not be ready to take a new vaccine.  After a year or two when the long-term effectiveness and the side effects profile are better known I would be ready.  If Covid were to return in force to Thailand, that would change the risk/reward considerations, however.

I don't think you're thinking this through. The moment there is a vaccine that is widely accepted and available Thailand will surely open her borders. 

• Like 1

I will first get tested to see if I have had the virus already or not. I had similar symptoms in February so maybe already. If no then yes I will as I need to travel. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

I will first get tested to see if I have had the virus already or not. I had similar symptoms in February so maybe already. If no then yes I will as I need to travel. 

Small fly in the ointment.......the immunity conferred by contracting the virus is significantly less than that conferred by an 'effective' vaccine.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

100 percent no ai farang will be allowed to stay in Thailand without it and you can forget about 500

baht to your Thai nurse, they will gleefully dob you in. International travel will be impossible without it.

So, yes I will take the "vaccine". What choice do I have but retreat to a shack in rural America for an early retirement spouting anti-vax conspiracy memes? Next get a transistor radio and a NRA 

magazine subscription..

Sounds like some of us will get it whether we like it or not.

If,if that is,we have tot take it to be allowed to stay in Thailand i will do so.

What if i refuse but international travel is not allowed without it,i am not even going to think about that,

yet.

• Like 1

For me it is a mix of answers 2 and 3. I think at a certain point I will have no choice, but to do it. Also,if my aged parents survive this pandemic, I don't think they will allow me to visit them unless I have had it.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

No not at my age over 80 covid the least of my worry's   

Given that you are in wuhans demographic wheel house. I would have expected you to be very worried.

• Like 1

If I don't have to take it I won't but if it's proven safe I'll take it I forced but that should take more than 3 years.

Being of blood group O and in good physical condition I believe I will survive COVID19 infection.

6 hours ago, tonray said:

Yes....but I want the forehead sticker that certifies me as a "Covid-Free-Farang" and gives me a 30% discount on Thai Airways flights

Nice point:

- Perhaps proof of vaccination will be required to make international flight booking, and

- Hopefully if one proves they have had an accepted/authorized vaccine the need to quarantine on arrival in Thailand (anywhere) will end. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1