Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After watching the video on youtube by Dr Carrie Madej named 'Urgent Information on Covid Vaccine" and just recently hearing that the pharmaceutical companies are pushing for a new law that anyone who

Yes....but I want the forehead sticker that certifies me as a "Covid-Free-Farang" and gives me a 30% discount on Thai Airways flights

tough choice coming up for many. for those of you saying you will not take a vaccine. i hope you plan on never really travelling anywhere ever again.   without a *vaccine* your movement will

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KohKood said:

Who decides what is a conspiracy video? You?

And even if, why a conspiracy video is bad? There are no conspiracies of powerful people to get even more power and influence, no?! 

I am so sick of you censoring people on here like in a <deleted> dictatorship of opinions. More sick than I could ever get from a virus that’s like the flu.

• Like 2

Not bothered reading all the comments and apologies if it's been mentioned but I believe that anybody who wants to do any travelling will need it whether they want it or not bit like some places won't let you in without yellow fever vaccination

For right or wrong I think this will become a prerequisite for international travel and a lot will depend on the paranoia of the country, fully expect LoS to be right up there   

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

That's fine but if there are too many people like you then a vaccine won't help reach the goal of herd immunity. It's kind of like masks. It's a collective thing to help the greater society. 

If the vaccine is effective, you can take it and be safe.

No need to worry what anyone else is doing.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, robblok said:

But fair is fair then they can at least choose what is important to not take a vaccin and gain entry into Thailand or to stand by their convictions and let the rest of us not selfish people get on with our lives and revive the economy. 

I'm already here thanks.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, KohKood said:

Who decides what is a conspiracy video? You?

And even if, why a conspiracy video is bad? There are no conspiracies of powerful people to get even more power and influence, no?! 

I am so sick of you censoring people on here like in a <deleted> dictatorship of opinions. More sick than I could ever get from a virus that’s like the flu.

I would say...take a chill pill....but I bet you have a theory about those.

• Like 1

I've read that all the vaccines are likely to require two injections.

And as others have stated no vaccines are 100%, anything over 50 is considered effective.

I suspect much like the annual flu vaccines most of us get every year, we will need to get a corona virus annual dose too.

I'm in a risk group and I like to travel internationally, so I'll definitely be getting it IF and when it is available, but I won't be first in line, I think better to wait a few months and see what happens with the first ones. We will have more data as time goes by.

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm already here thanks.

I thought i made your block list, seems not. Must try harder.

And of course it can't capture everyone your idea of bribing someone will work in Thailand. Still many won't be able to do that. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, coastguard said:

I've read that all the vaccines are likely to require two injections.

And as others have stated no vaccines are 100%, anything over 50 is considered effective.

I suspect much like the annual flu vaccines most of us get every year, we will need to get a corona virus annual dose too.

I'm in a risk group and I like to travel internationally, so I'll definitely be getting it IF and when it is available, but I won't be first in line, I think better to wait a few months and see what happens with the first ones. We will have more data as time goes by.

I am quite pro vaccination too but i don't think many want to be first in line. Though even now there are people already vaccinated with it as a test. So basically the ones taking it first commercially are not the first anyway. 

No one seems to be able to read about the DNA changing effects of this so called Vaccine.

So if you believe the Hype and take it, you are protected RIGHT, so it makes no difference

to you, if I take it or not.

BOTTOM LINE: Freedom to choose, and no punishment either way.

Otherwise you open the Pandora's Box of Tyranny.

If it is so great, why is there so much censorship ? 

Even on this "FREE and OPEN" forum.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Remember a conversation with one of my marines before going to Iraq wrt anthrax vaccination

Bootneck: I don't want to get the vaccination..

Me: Fine, but if we are exposed to it you will die and I will have to watch you do it without being able to do anything about it...

Bootneck: You having it doc?

Me: Yep..

Bootneck: Which arm or do you need me to drop my pants?

I will be first in line to get a vaccination 

13 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I would say...take a chill pill....but I bet you have a theory about those.

LOL.

Sure I do.

My natural emotions are reactions of my healthy being.

If something making me happy, I am happy.

If something making me sad, I am sad.

If something fukkin me up, I’m fukked up.

But obviously people like you take pharma pills to suppress your natural being and your natural emotions.

I really hope the Covid-vaccine is deadly like the one for the spanish flu, this way just stupid people would be wiped out by the depopulation agenda of Bill Gates.

Ah yes, one question for all these people here shouting about conspiracies and tinfoil-hats:

Bill Gates mentioned several times that he thinks the world is overpopulated and the amount of people should be descreased drastically. Fact, you can see videos of him talking about this at TED and so on.

So IF this Coronavirus is really as dangerous and only the vaccine will keep the people from dying in masses, WHY a guy who wanna decrease world population should force the vaccine?!

It just makes no fukkin sense.