Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?

Scott

Vaccine -- Will you take it or not?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, VBF said:

Ignore MSM if you wish (I agree it's suspect) but take a look at publications like The Lancet, or British Heart Foundation both well respected sources...and there are many others.

Or....ask doctors yourself, in private.

I did ask, I am surprised with the answers, I just can't post it here, would be too much to take for some folks.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, A512 said:

I would proudly overstay and become a ghost in your scenario, the other option is death anyway. authorities will be surprised when the time comes, the man force will be small to stop everyone, see the civil war in the horizon.

remarks: hypothetically speaking I am not breaking any laws saying that, then no need to rise an eyebrow mods.

Only one possible response...."up to you" ????

EDIT:  If you got an answer from doctors, why can't you post it? You seem a little evasive!

Edited by VBF
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

If I was a betting man, I'd wager the odds for a mandated vaccination required for any foreigner wishing to process a yearly extension to stay would be sure odds.

Yea maybe who knows really up in da air but even taking a Vaccine won't mean you don't contract it.
Maybe all European countries should require all Thai's be Vaccinated for TB before issuing visas as well as there are so many cases here?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Highly selective screen grab of the article in question, I suggest anyone who was taken in by this to read the full piece https://hbr.org/2020/04/a-covid-19-vaccine-will-need-equitable-global-distribution

So aside from the millions of unidentified people where the only way to keep track of the vaccine distribution would be to deploy biometric ID's then for the rest of us things become much less clear.

With the unknown length of immunity? Will the vaccine be needed every year worst case scenario, and how immunity from the vaccine affects different people and age groups. The millions who have had the virus and have immunity when will they need to take a vaccine if they ever do? 

I think the more urgent requirement rather than a vaccine certificate, passport or whatever is instead proof of immunity. I refined antibody test that is as accurate as possible is needed and result within seconds, minutes. This could be used for travel, the kits could be kept by the consumer to use when needed, or the results could be put in the certificate or passport. For more important than just information that you've had a vaccine.

Just my thoughts...........

Just read the link you quoted - thanks.

I both agree and disagree with you! Yes, @Bkk Brian  did post a "highly selective screen grab" - the agreement.

Where I disagree is that I think he was trying to point out that although the ID information purports to be for "health and humanitarian"

purposes, the potential for it to be misused cannot be ignored. The very next paragraph refers to "Leveraging data"

Question that needs to be asked is "who has control of the lever?"  NOT simple, IMO.

Edited by VBF
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, VBF said:

Only one possible response...."up to you" ????

EDIT:  If you got an answer from doctors, why can't you post it? You seem a little evasive!

soon or later all bubbles will burst, the system is rigged from top to bottom (almost, not everyone in the bottom are corrupted) the Cabal is just the minority and they will fall.

vaccines are dangerous substances, if you can't see that I will not be the one to open your eyes. 

About that autopsies, diverses kadavers were found with venous thrombosis, what a coincidence.

5 minutes ago, A512 said:

soon or later all bubbles will burst, the system is rigged from top to bottom (almost, not everyone in the bottom are corrupted) the Cabal is just the minority and they will fall.

vaccines are dangerous substances, if you can't see that I will not be the one to open your eyes. 

About that autopsies, diverses kadavers were found with venous thrombosis, what a coincidence.

Many meds are dangerous substances if misused

Your last sentence makes little sense but if you mean that some people with CV had thromboses, I understand that is a known side-effect.....possibly someone with real medical knowledge could comment (as ever I appeal to @Sheryl for clarification.  :wai: )

Edited by VBF

2 hours ago, A512 said:

who says? mainstream media? ask why autopsy in the deceased is forbidden ? go figure.

Forbidden??

Plenty of studies after doing autopsies of the diseased covid 19 victims.

How about this study where it shows that many covid 19 diseased had blood clots in almost every organ?

https://www.sciencealert.com/covid-19-patient-autopsies-show-blood-clots-in-almost-every-organ-pathologist-says

There is plenty of nasty examples after doing autopsies from the diseased, but also the survivors tell their tale now and many has to deal with an large amounts of various side effects.

Even a large amount of people who survived the covid 19 also suffers from blood clots, that now will be a risk later in their life.

Look it up, it's not secret material.

23 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Way later. I’ve had more vaccinations than I care to remember, even got an anthrax one, malaria meds etc, but no smallpox scar. 

Look harder. You have one. 

9 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Highly selective screen grab of the article in question, I suggest anyone who was taken in by this to read the full piece https://hbr.org/2020/04/a-covid-19-vaccine-will-need-equitable-global-distribution

So aside from the millions of unidentified people where the only way to keep track of the vaccine distribution would be to deploy biometric ID's then for the rest of us things become much less clear.

With the unknown length of immunity? Will the vaccine be needed every year worst case scenario, and how immunity from the vaccine affects different people and age groups. The millions who have had the virus and have immunity when will they need to take a vaccine if they ever do? 

I think the more urgent requirement rather than a vaccine certificate, passport or whatever is instead proof of immunity. I refined antibody test that is as accurate as possible is needed and result within seconds, minutes. This could be used for travel, the kits could be kept by the consumer to use when needed, or the results could be put in the certificate or passport. Far more important than just information that you've had a vaccine.

Just my thoughts...........

As it stimulated T Cells (memory cells) it should last a long time. Additional vaccinations would be required if new strains develop (like the flu).

To the poster who said that most Americans will eventually take the vaccine I beg to differ especially if they have used aborted fetal tissue in the production of the vaccine. Once word gets out about this millions of Americans will not take the vaccine. Also millions of Americans don't trust Bill Gates and his agenda.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, watgate said:

To the poster who said that most Americans will eventually take the vaccine I beg to differ especially if they have used aborted fetal tissue in the production of the vaccine. Once word gets out about this millions of Americans will not take the vaccine. Also millions of Americans don't trust Bill Gates and his agenda.

There is no basis for fact on this. 

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

There is no use of aborted or other fetal tissue in vaccine development and no reason to ever use it, this is absurd in the extreme.

Fetal tissue and/or cord blood have been used to make stem cells. However, I don't believe fetal cells are used today because of potential abuse. Techniques have been developed to produce stem cells from other tissues. Stem cells are not used in vaccine development, to the best of my knowledge.

2 hours ago, checkered flag said:
3 hours ago, watgate said:

There is no basis for fact on this. 

I would agree with both of you......no basis in fact (currently), but the Americans are just losing it fast......talk about brainwashed.............they won't accept a vaccine of any kind.........Youtube has indoctrinated them. They are like super absorbent toilet paper......they just soak up any kind of s**t they come across.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I voted for the “If it’s proven to be safe and effective” and like my Thai doctor here recommended to me, will probably wait a couple years to see.

on a different subject, I keep seeing these “As a retired health care professional”....posts from people who seem eager to be the first in line and are quick to chastise those who don’t want it. (Up to them IMO).

I think that if one wants to flout the “retired health care professional” qualification, they should be required to come forward, state who they are, where they worked, and in what capacity.  Claiming healthcare credentials should be able to be independently verified.

Niels Högel Is a retired health care professional after all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Högel

Edited by Airalee

As scientists studied these viruses in the lab, they found that the best cells to use were the fetal cells mentioned above. When it was time to make a vaccine, they continued growing the viruses in the cells that worked best during these earlier studies.

Even though fetal cells are used to grow vaccine viruses, vaccines do not contain these cells or pieces of DNA that are recognizable as human DNA.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues