Hotel Discounts Offered to Inter-Provincial Bus Passengers

rooster59

Hotel Discounts Offered to Inter-Provincial Bus Passengers

travel.JPG

Bangkok, Aug 8 (TNA) – State-run Transport Co and the Thai Hotels Association are offering room rate discounts of up to 75% from today until July 15. 

Manote Saichuto, acting president of Transport Co, said his organization together with the Thai Hotels Association offered hotel room discounts of 10-75% for the second year. Passengers of Transport Co can receive the discounts when they show their bus tickets at 47 participating hotels nationwide. 

Passengers will receive a discount for one hotel room per ticket. The discounts cannot be turned into cash. Transport Co reserves its right to change conditions and terminate the promotion without a prior notice.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-494718

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-08-09

• Confused 1

... yeah, that's exactly the outfit of paranoid androids that banned stinkin' foreigners on their buses recently ... I believe they meanwhile did the usual 180 backflippin', but still:

>This is not intelligence as we know it, Jim!<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChouDoufu said:

cool beans!

as a stinkin' foreigner, i'm not allowed to take the bus to not be allowed to stay in a hotel near where i'm not allowed to participate in a marathon!

amazing, thailand!

It must be old stock anyway.

Buy a Snickers.

• Haha 1

In my opinion, I cannot see this being a success. From my Inter-Provincial Bus experiences, the overnight services are like mobile "hostels" with all passengers fast asleep whilst on daytime services, the passengers usually have their own accommodation (such as home) on arrival. With due respect, I just do not think ordinary Thai bus travelers would consider a hotel. Maybe I will be wrong.

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1