Protocol for emergency travel - If anyone could please provide insight

Hi folks. I hope someone could throw a light on my problem. I read about the 13 categories of people who can visit Thailand up to the end of August. My situation is a little different.

My dad is a PR in Thailand for 60 odd years. I am a Singapore national.

This morning, he was admitted to ICU with multiple issues and fearing the worst, I need to be in Thailand now. It also happens to be a long weekend with the Thai Embassy here closed until Tuesday. 

1. Does anyone have experience on travel authorization based on such grounds and a high probability to end up as compassionate ground....

2. Would the 14 day quarantine still apply on arrival?

Seems like walking through thick fog on this one.

Responses appreciate. Thx.

A friend of a friend - a Thai citizen - came back from overseas recently because her father had become very ill. She was still required to go through the whole COE process (relatively straightforward as a Thai) and go into quarantine.

When her father passed away early in her quarantine, she was not allowed to get out early to attend his funeral. So even leaving aside the difficulty that the OP would have in getting a COE at all, there don't appear to be any compassionate exceptions to the quarantine requirement at all. Good luck to the OP in this very difficult situation.