Good Resume template for working visa?

In other words you need to have an employment contract then you can apply for a work permit (normally your employer will start the work permit process.

Notes:

1. There is no such thing as a working/work visa... it's a Work Permit.

2. You also need a visa to allow you to physically be in Thailand.

3. Work permits are handled by the Thai Ministry of Labour. Visas are issued by a completely different government agency 'the Thai Immigration Bureau (which is a division of the Royal Thai Police'.

4. You must be employed / have a contract of employment from a Thai registered company to get a Work Permit.

5. No such thing as a 'personal work permit' to work in a specific profession/industry and no such thing as a 'personal work permit' to work in any job/change to any job in any industry that you choose. 

6. There's a list of specific professions/trades which are totally reserved for Thai citizens only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Degrees is what makes it easier, but any papers can also work. Regardless of that you need an actual offer and then contract from a company, OR throwing a LOT of money on the problem using lawyers and so on...

Technically speaking, a NON-B visa IS a working/work visa as you need a "job" to get 1. (since the "B" stands for "Business")

Secondly, he MAY just be looking for exactly what he asked about, a popular, eye catching resume format upon which to present himself to perspective employers.

OP - I would recommend doing a google search on popular resume' formats then see if you have that format in Word.

• 2 years later...

As an add on.

You do NOT need a B visa to get a work permit. A non immigrant visa is the requirement. Don't care what a lawyer or immigration says.

I worked for years, various wp's all issued on my Non O based on being married.

If you are on B visa it ends when the job ends, and you get 7 days to leave. If you are on a Non O based on marraige it stays valid, til expiry date, at the end of the job.

1 hour ago, Dean Eherner said:

To apply for a work visa, you must fill out a special form, which should be attached to the authority's website that issues work visas. If you cannot find it, I recommend you talk to a lawyer who works in that country to find out all the details. I never tried to work in another country, as I am a patriot. When I was looking for a job, I spent a lot of time analyzing Private Bank Jobs and found an awesome job posting. I sent in my resume, and I was invited for an interview a few days later. 

Not in Thailand then.