Can you reccommend an optician, please?

champers

I have had my current specs' lenses for 4 years, bought in the UK before I moved to Thailand. I want an eye test and no doubt some new lenses after; not fussed about new frames. I need them for reading and watching TV; I don't drive any more. I live in Naklua (Lumpiniville) but will travel a reasonable distance for the right place. Competence takes precedent over cost.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Edited by champers

No!

Eyes are the windows to your soul but in all honesty you need the best care that you can get for your eyes so go to Rutnin Eye Hospital in Bangkok.

Their reputation is excellent with the best eye docs in town & not that expensive considering.

Our local 'top end' hospital has not been covering itself in glory over the last few years in regards to the accounts dept so well worth a trip to the place that the local well educated bats go to for help in that area.

You don't get a second chance so much with eyes like can with your teeth.

They can't just be rebuilt to do a job just because someone messed one up before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have used Euro Optics a few times - Never any hard sell and good service. Owner is a woman who has been working in Thailand for a long time - She is from Indonesia or Philippines (sorry I can not remember which) .. She has her accreditation displayed on the wall ... 

• Thanks 2