Maybe time for me to put a toe back in the water (as to speak)

banglay

Hello Folks 

Not partaken in the Pattaya night life since the China Flu lock down .. and now I am thinking of letting off a bit of steam.....Excluding "Walking ST" Not my scene) where is the best places  to going for a bit of a blow out ????  .. I do not want to waste my money booking a hotel only to look at the tumbleweed blowing down a deserted Soi .... 

Cheer  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Not the best of times to be planning such a trip. It's very quiet in Pattaya and from what I can see, very few venues are open and certainly not as before.  I have not seen the City at night, so can't comment on the 'choice' available  after dark, but I can guess that it is very limited in comparison to before Covid. Others I am sure  will have more direct experience to share. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Soi "Chaiyapoom" (properly named soi Chalermphrakiat 25) has a bit of life in it, just off of soi Bukhao (down by Canterbury Tales). I see a number of the little beer bars on the Darkside have smiling "public relations" staff hanging around. Soi LK Metro probably has a few bars open as well. 

So the center of Soi Bukhao is probably your best bet as it is close to LK Metro, Chalermphrakiat and the Tree Town area.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Lolita's or any place on Soi Chiaypoon.

Thanks for your personal recommendations but I am talking more bars and agogos rather than this type of establishment .. 

57 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Soi "Chaiyapoom" (properly named soi Chalermphrakiat 25) has a bit of life in it, just off of soi Bukhao (down by Canterbury Tales). I see a number of the little beer bars on the Darkside have smiling "public relations" staff hanging around. Soi LK Metro probably has a few bars open as well. 

So the center of Soi Bukhao is probably your best bet as it is close to LK Metro, Chalermphrakiat and the Tree Town area.

As you know Kerry proper name is Soi Pothole ????. Was at the bar you mentioned across from Canterbury Tales last week early evening. Was quite fun. The triangle bar was quite busy. Earlier at LK Metro. I rovers quite busy even daytime. A lot of places open. I was surprised to see so many farung around. 

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Last time you were there most of the present "hostesses" were still in nappies...:clap2:

Try Bamboo where they are soon due to be back in them.

WS... try Windmill,

Edited by jacko45k

4 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - buddy of mine said the same thing to me many (many) years ago after I'd gone to Amsterdam on leave back in the mid-80s.

I asked him if he was married. 
He replied yes.

I told him "Then you are paying for it every day of your life, even when you aren't getting "any". At least when I pay, I get some."

He seemed quite sad after that, as he realized that yeah, basically his wife was spending his paycheques and he was only getting "it" once in awhile. (And he was just a young guy, mid-20s, and already was being "rationed" on how often he'd get to bump fuzzies with the wife.)

I'm sure there are more than a few TV members that already have a string of "ex's" back home draining their income and don't want to add any more over here. 

Go to a bar, have a couple drinks, find someone willing to do the horizontal mamba with you, give her a tip and taxi money the next morning and then enjoy the rest of the day/week/month without feeling like there's 5 hands and 30 fingers (I know it doesn't add up) clawing at your wallet everyday.

Added bonus - you can have a different "treat" each time if you so choose !

Or hand over all your money to the wife and hope she remembers you on your birthday and maybe (fingers crossed) a couple other times during the year.

(No wonder why, over here, having a mia noi and maybe even a gig or two as well is about as common as seeing a scooter on a road. I bug the g/f that she doesn't really love me because if she did, she'd be giving me an allowance large enough that I could afford a mia noi to take with me on my trips around the country. Apparently she seems to think that, as a foreigner, I should pay for that myself !)

sad, very sad.  you must be a very unhappy person under all that macho bravado. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Posting on where to find hookers in Thailand?

Must be horrible having to pay for it.

If you are one of the fat, ugly, tattooed brigade, you have no choice, though I would think even you lot would manage a leg over a bit cheaper now. ????

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i was on soi 6 two weeks ago and now i am living one block away from Crazy House in Bangkok. 

been here for two months now. been running back and forth.

it is really exhausting.

save your energy, take a cab next time

• Haha 2