Ignore the tourist attractions, what is it really that makes Hua Hin worth a visit?

2043423172_Screenshot_2020-08-10hua-hin-coastlinejpg(WEBP1024576).png.536e21d3673a23c56fd286d606cb770d.png

It would be all too easy for me to just list all the different attractions that Hua Hin offers to build the compelling case for why Hua Hin is well worth a visit; but that is just far to predictable and by and large a little dull and uninspiring for anyone reading. Top things to do lists are done to death, old hat and not worth the read.

Tell me something new, something that captures that Je nai sai quoi, you know the heart and soul of the area that makes it so desirable, because to me this is what Hua Hin really has in abundance.

I have traveled pretty much all the main areas of the Thailand, not really the second and third tier locations, but I have hit the key places and for me Hua Hin is one of my favourites.

The people are nice – both Thais, expats and tourists; there is a common courtesy and respect that you most definitely do not find in locations like Pattaya. When driving in Pattaya any on coming traffic will flash their lights aggressively and do everything they can not to let you pass or get into lane, yet in Hua Hin cars will give way and there is a driving code that you normally only find in Western worlds. The two locations of Pattaya and Hua Hin are poles apart.

To read the rest of this blog by Dan about Thailand visit https://danaboutthailand.com/2018/02/19/ignore-the-tourist-attractions-what-is-it-really-that-makes-hua-hin-worth-a-visit/

18 hours ago, trucking said:

Old fat men in shorts and sandals with big derriere's 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: stop looking at me 

Mind you the sandals look much better without the socks, as so many from Europe prefer :ermm: 

Edited by Grumpy one