Lack of foreign tourists having devastating impact on Chiang Mai tourism

4 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Or having filthy birds on you for a selfie pic

Double whammy, you can go back home on look at the photos , just prior to going out in the evening and looking at even more females . 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never understood the enjoyment of sitting on sand and looking at water 

Beaches.

Its also not just the Thais who earn a living from the tourist industry that are affected . Those that usually earn money from the tourist industry are not spending that money in the local econom

Posted Images

On 8/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, ChakaKhan said:

That Snowbird would be me..stuck in the states..wishing I could leave today for CM.....my other home.... 😞

Yep,  tourism is hurting something bad.    The girls on Loi Kroa said that when you left they lost half their customer base

• Like 1

Just about the time the proposed international travel ban until 2021 is lifted, Chiang Mai will be at peak hazardous/deadly AQI 290+ until May.  That should just about do in those already barely hanging on.   

Blame the idiots burning and the ineffective government lops.  No sympathy from me.  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rumak said:

Yep,  tourism is hurting something bad.    The girls on Loi Kroa said that when you left they lost half their customer base

LOL  actually I never went in those, I would go in No. 1 Bar to get a good beer and brandy.....there used to be a LBoy bar on that corner and they would always hoot n holler at me..eventually became friends and would let me bring in my own sangsom as long as I bought mixers...sadly "she" moved to europe..bar is gone 😞

On 8/10/2020 at 1:02 PM, CorpusChristie said:

I have never understood the enjoyment of sitting on sand and looking at water 

Maybe you like sitting in a tree looking at a banana?🙃

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, ChakaKhan said:

LOL  actually I never went in those, I would go in No. 1 Bar to get a good beer and brandy.....there used to be a LBoy bar on that corner and they would always hoot n holler at me..eventually became friends and would let me bring in my own sangsom as long as I bought mixers...sadly "she" moved to europe..bar is gone 😞

A pal of mine bought his wife from the No. 1 bar.

Dunno what happened to him of the marriage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/11/2020 at 10:27 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Or having filthy birds on you for a selfie pic

I quite like filthy birds on top of me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I quite like filthy birds on top of me.

Depends on your defention as I was referring to the ones at tae pae gate that climb all over the chinese

Not the ones that climb on grandpas.....or Britmen too...either way to seem to be about making a baht..