What do you see as the best career path for Thai students

kingstonkid

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Thanks, but I wonder if it is "policed", something tells me, no.....????

You would be surprised then because it is. The Labor Department helps every employee with a labor conflict and HR sh.its bricks for them. They help foreigners with their conflicts too.

• Like 1

Frits did you serve or are you just talking.

I did 27 years with the CF before there were exotic places to go like Iraq.

I served and many countries and with many different units In country I served in units from every province in Canada.

Outside the country I was in Germany, Pakistan, U.S. (Drum and NAS Virginia for a few weeks} got to see the non publicized part of the Berlin Wall, Traveled to India and  Thailand

None of that would have been possible without the military.  I served on ships on both coasts of Canada.

See the world yes I did the only places i did not see that was on my military list were Kashmir and Afghanistan In the mid 90's.

The only country that is still on my list is Vietnam.

So yes when they told me that if I joined the military I would see the world and have a good pension  they did not lie to this TRUE CANADIAN SOLDIER

OSONS

18 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Frits did you serve or are you just talking.

I did 27 years with the CF before there were exotic places to go like Iraq.

I served and many countries and with many different units In country I served in units from every province in Canada.

Outside the country I was in Germany, Pakistan, U.S. (Drum and NAS Virginia for a few weeks} got to see the non publicized part of the Berlin Wall, Traveled to India and  Thailand

None of that would have been possible without the military.  I served on ships on both coasts of Canada.

See the world yes I did the only places i did not see that was on my military list were Kashmir and Afghanistan In the mid 90's.

The only country that is still on my list is Vietnam.

So yes when they told me that if I joined the military I would see the world and have a good pension  they did not lie to this TRUE CANADIAN SOLDIER

OSONS

so how many innocent people did you kill under the name of your army that has no business outside it's own borders ?

how much did you cost of wasted tax payer's money to pretend to police the world, why nobody ask you for that

army = useless

and no education young people are brainwashed to "serve their country", protect them from the big evil, to go invade & kill locals ... and if they lose an arm or a leg, or their sanity or their live, nobody cares

you see how useless the army is in this country

what is the counter now ? 19 coups in the last 100 years ?

good for dictators to control the sheeple

On 8/10/2020 at 5:23 PM, Brunolem said:

The guy who comes to clean my aircon every year takes 1,000 baht for about 2 hours of work...not a company, just a self employed guy...

And this is in Isaan...check how much they take in Pattaya or Bangkok...not 300 baht for one day of work...

How much cost your beer? Ridiculous price! I had full maintenace (inside and outside units) + of course cleaning also! 

4,5 houer 400 bth! In isaan!