Has anyone here gotten their 30 day extension beyond 26 Sept?

6 minutes ago, bluereinz said:

Hello, could you please share the fixer's agent contact detail for me too. I'm having difficulty with Nonthaburi IO which the officer stated i can only get 30 days extension if i get the letter from embassy. Thank you very much.

Hi, I PM-ed you the co-ordinates of that Fixer Agent.

Yes you are unfortunate with having to deal with Nonthaburi IO, which has a reputation of being the roguest of rogue offices and not willing to handle ANY application when you are on the Amnesty.  Obviously they are totally incorrect, but it is they that are calling the shots...

> To access your PM messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum

Today's visit to the Yasothon Immigration office to apply for a 30 day extension with embassy letter was successful after being told on the phone and in person it wasn't possible and that I should wait until the 26th Sept.I received a stamp which allows me to stay until the 26th of September at which time I am to return to the office to see if my application is successful which was indicated it would be,this will allow enough time for my money to be in the bank for the required 2 months and allow me to apply for the 1 year extension based on marriage.Although I didn't ask why the change in the decision to now grant me permission to apply for the extension (my wife made it abundantly clear I was not to ask why the change) I can only speculate that it was numerous reasons but mainly the message came from higher up although it might have been my new hair cut (which was commented on by the pretty Imm officer saying it made me look younger and I said not hansom? and she laughed and said yes hansom) and wearing my lucky Florsheim shoes.I can't say how much of a relief it is to have some clarity on my situation as I was contemplating all sorts of wild actions to take if I was to be denied the ability to apply far an extension.It was a pleasant visit and when they are allowed they were very helpful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Today's visit to the Yasothon Immigration office to apply for a 30 day extension with embassy letter was successful after being told on the phone and in person it wasn't possible and that I should wait until the 26th Sept.I received a stamp which allows me to stay until the 26th of September at which time I am to return to the office to see if my application is successful which was indicated it would be,this will allow enough time for my money to be in the bank for the required 2 months and allow me to apply for the 1 year extension based on marriage.Although I didn't ask why the change in the decision to now grant me permission to apply for the extension (my wife made it abundantly clear I was not to ask why the change) I can only speculate that it was numerous reasons but mainly the message came from higher up although it might have been my new hair cut (which was commented on by the pretty Imm officer saying it made me look younger and I said not hansom? and she laughed and said yes hansom) and wearing my lucky Florsheim shoes.I can't say how much of a relief it is to have some clarity on my situation as I was contemplating all sorts of wild actions to take if I was to be denied the ability to apply far an extension.It was a pleasant visit and when they are allowed they were very helpful. 

Did you have to pay for the stamp today? And does it look like this? 

Image may contain: one or more people

2 hours ago, greggraham said:

Did you have to pay for the stamp today? And does it look like this? 

Image may contain: one or more people

@greggraham...I believe the stamp you showed is what's needed for people doing a conversion, which cannot be done without a hard stamp that shows at least 15 days available.
FarFlungFalang got a different stamp because he is doing an extension.(IIRC)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 1:08 AM, Egrax said:

May I know the documents that should I provide for the same issue as you? I have my embassy letter already, but still looking  information for complete documents that should I attach with it. 

Thank you in advance

take everything   AND a letter from your embassy   ... this is for CM and at the PROMENADA   second floor over by bank ..   .. easy to do with docs .. i went and they gave me a 'subject to approval" stamp i will go back on the 23rd ..