waiting list for flights from Europe to BKK?

On 8/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, Nigel Garvie said:

"My Thai partner and I have been back in Scotland for 6 weeks, but she has to return to CM for work etc soon. Her KLM return flight was cancelled, and we are also told the only option is a repatriation flight. Endless attempts to contact the Thai embassy in London have failed. The phone menu options just lead you in circles, clearly like so many of them in business this was written by a sadist.

If anyone can offer any help or advice about how we should tackle this (Whilst we still retain some sanity!) I/we would be very grateful."

My wife got her flight arranged through the Facebook page of the London embassy. Seems like the only viable way to contact them.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, roquefort said:

My wife got her flight arranged through the Facebook page of the London embassy. Seems like the only viable way to contact them.

I used Messenger on FB I got all the info including a video on how to complete the application form, it was in Thai. I managed to get through on the phone, August flights were full but they were expecting a few cancellations. I mentioned I would be more interested in September flights but none available currently, she went decidedly cold and finished the call.