VB In Isaan

saraburioz

Is there anywhere I can buy Victoria Bitter in Isaan?

Try the Farang Connection in Surin.. see ad above !

totster :D

See Totster's advice above, or you can always try milking a buffalo, the end product tastes the same anyway!!!

John :o

• Haha 1

Sorry mate.............................It was going well so I bought 10 cases, sold 5, put the rest up for 50baht a bottle, ended up throwing the lot away. Used to be a good seller, but then someone started importing real Beer from England, and everyone I offered V.B. to just laughed at me. I have now taken all my 7 Oz beers off sale. Just got a few Coopers Pale & Coopers Sparkling left.

By the way, I used to do

Coopers Stout

Coopers Sparkling

Coopers Pale

Fosters

Fosters Ice

V.B.

Crown Lager.

If it's any consolation, I dumped all my American beers as well. Now I only sell decent beer..........................sorry. Decent imported beer.

If you want pommy beer just stick some lion red in the microwave for 30 seconds :D

That's right. Then all you have to do to turn it back into Oz beer, is stick half a dozen ice cubes in it. ( but the Aussies do that with Fosters, to weaken it a bit) :o

You wanna add magners to the list thats the only cider apart from bulmers anybody drinks back home now with nam kang beautiful,

We do seven types of Cider

Natch, Old English, Dry Blackthorn, Strongbow, Bulmers, Copperburgs Apple and Pear.

At the moment the Natch and the Blackthorn are going best. A couple of months ago, I wasn't selling Natch much, it was all Old English. You never know what's going to sell in this game. Hence all the V.B. thrown away, when a year before that it was a best seller. I don't have to throw much away, but sometimes I have to. Either that or give it to York(y)ie.

We did have an Australian, albeit an immigrant Aussie, that bought a bottle of wine back, that he said was over two years old.

• 12 years later...