How to make appointment at Muang Thong Thani?

My annual Non B is due 26th August so the company staff member who helps with these things says I need to make an appointment with Immigration at Muang Thong Thani to do my 90 day report. I tried doing it online but couldn't get it to work. I have searched for hours but cannot find the link.

So can anyone give me a link to where I can book my 90 day report appointment?

17 hours ago, Brightonman said:

Thank you for your quick reply. I'll give it a go...

The hours are usually 8:30 start but then that is when they arrive start to get their coffee and chat everyone up.  This is also the best time to be there so you do not end up too far down the cue.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:05 AM, Makoshark said:

i was there last week.  you CANNOT make an appointment for 90 day reporting. 

I got there at 3;15 and left there at 3;20

The online appointments system of BKk Division 1 Immigration does offer the ability to make 90-day reporting appointments at MTT...  I saw it online earlier this week, when I went to make an appointment for a BKK CW retirement extension appointment.  Via the web address UJ linked above.

I caught bts from Onnut to Morchit about 7.20, walked to park side not car park side. Then caught a taxi, showing him a good pic my wife found with directions in Thai and English. I got there about 9am and there was almost no queue. So it took less than 5 minutes. 

The taxi cost around 200 Baht each way. 

The appointment didn't really work. I got no email or message back. 

1597413695102.jpg

FB_IMG_1597357949047.jpg

Edited by Brightonman
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Brightonman said:

I caught bts from Onnut to Morchit ...

The taxi cost around 200 Baht each way. 

You know, the BTS system has lately extended operation of the Sukhumvit Line beyond its original end point at Morchit, and there's now an end/terminus station at a place called Wat Phra Sri Mahathat, that's much closer to both the Government Complex and MTT...

1813938620_BTSWatPhraSriMahathat.jpg.5fe5a9d44ece36deaf3962adb81ff526.jpg

23 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Any idea where the Immigration building (buildings?) at MTT are located on the actual area map? And/or relative to other established/known facilities there?

The Immigration map above seems to kind of suggest their location is north/above the actual Impact facility???

2030510041_MTTGoogleMaps.jpg.7388b501568a75e695d32565561083c5.jpg

Having been there yesterday, first to Chaeng Watthana where I was given a crude map of directions and ending up at a construction site where I was given a set of even cruder directions (drawn on paper and print copied) - I’m assuming many people have trouble finding it. Here is a pinpoint - I hope it helps. It is the building with banners hanging above the parking garage.

Best,

กิจการร่วมค้า บี.พี.วี.เอส
Ban Sang, Bang Pa-in District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 11120
https://goo.gl/maps/Av5PdzjMyWREJdEaA

I suggest following the black line on my map As the GPS directions will take you to the construction site where you cannot get through. 

And as another commenter pointed out - the online queue is of no use. I booked online but was not sent an email or text confirmation, and when I arrived at the parking garage they did not ask for one and instead just handed me a queue number. 

3C878821-84B4-4ADC-AE57-0C2784A4511D.jpeg

Edited by Nichblack
Image included
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Any idea where the Immigration building (buildings?) at MTT are located on the actual area map? And/or relative to other established/known facilities there?

Below is Google map. The problem in using Google map is that it ignores private access roads. The dotted blue track is what Google map shows from random Faraday cafe. However there is road that can be used walking or car and the building straight ahead

Screenshot_20200814-171124~2.png

15 hours ago, Nichblack said:

กิจการร่วมค้า บี.พี.วี.เอส
Ban Sang, Bang Pa-in District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 11120
https://goo.gl/maps/Av5PdzjMyWREJdEaA

Wow... thanks... That doesn't even look on Google Maps like it's part of the Impact area... as shown in the yellow shading....  I never would have guessed that location based on the graphics Immigration was providing....

571976446_MTTGoogleMaps2.jpg.d8851717ed148b95696f840fc3be6a3b.jpg

15 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Below is Google map. The problem in using Google map is that it ignores private access roads. The dotted blue track is what Google map shows from random Faraday cafe. However there is road that can be used walking or car and the building straight ahead

Screenshot_20200814-171124~2.png

It looks like your location on the map is somewhat different than the one Nick just posted here....

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It looks like your location on the map is somewhat different than the one Nick just posted here....

I didn’t quite look into his, but I can verify that this is in fact the correct building in my attachment. 

Best,

08D91711-6938-4E9A-AFAB-7E73E867CB8F.jpeg

Nichblack's mark is the Google pin one on the below map, and DrJack's seems to be the red square block I added....

Assuming Nichblack is correct, that would put Immigration pretty much just north of, and across the road from, the ThunderDome complex on the map.

6801785_MTTGoogleMaps4.jpg.b80fdb696a15d46cd8f80f5dfafe1d2c.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Yikes... people have been dropping Google Map pin points for MTT Immigration all over the place!!!

Nick's maps location earlier is correct.

I went basically next door. The main point I was making is that if you use Google maps and directions by car or even walking it excludes private roads. In fact the whole area is mainly car parking for events. You will see taxis in rank. 

BTW, was there last Friday. As others mentioned, really quick service. I wasn't able to do my photocopying of face page pp or tm6 etc and planned to do it there. I went to desk for queue number and explained I needed to go to ground floor for photocopy etc. Her reply "no need".

The io looked at passport and tm6 (was my first every report. Had lease etc ready to show. Nothing. When he go to my address on the TM47 he asked "you live at this address". I said yes. That was it.

After that I obtained residence certificate for car/bike licence. 

For that down stairs to photocopy some pages of pp and tm6. Also my 90 report receipt. 

Again no mention of lease etc.

Very quick and helpful service including the photocopy folk.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...