Pattaya Beer Garden

roger101

8 hours ago, dddave said:

Yup, they should have updated their website but you could have and should have easily verified the price by asking the server or checking the menu. Half the blame is really yours.

I agree.....If you dont ask the price or see a menu then the fault is yours....Hooters would have a short good special then leave it on the internet for months on purpose just to get people in......I am pretty sure this was not the case with the Beer Garden....

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

I have been twice in decades and simply will never go back. Absolutely dreadful and with food prices that were farcical. Tapes of Abba music dont cut the mustard

Avoid a simply awful place

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, roger101 said:

The whole point of the internet is information and communication. If it cant get the information right what is the point of it.

How about using it to get customers in under false pretenses, as there is little they can do about it after they have ordered and consumed. 

1 hour ago, roger101 said:

The whole point of the internet is information and communication. If it cant get the information right what is the point of it.

I've had this before with Booking.com. Their information about their hotels (especially swimming pools and restaurants) has upset me before. So now when I book a new hotel I double check on the facilities.

Pity that, having that stated poor experience with hotels, you neglected to similarly 'double check' the PBG prices on their web page before you ordered the wine.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I have been twice in decades and simply will never go back. Absolutely dreadful and with food prices that were farcical. Tapes of Abba music dont cut the mustard

Avoid a simply awful place

Yeah I didn't like the place, went once only, seems to be where farang pick up freelancers, usually older birds, i recall they have cards on the table saying whether want to meet or not

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kinyara said:

Lol. When I went in shortly after they re-opened I couldn't believe how much weight a couple of the more attractive long term staff had put on. Didn't look like they'd been putting in the hard yards on the family rice paddy up country during lockdown. 

I've been saying exactly the same thing.

This younger lot have never worked the fields so when they go home they won't do it so they must just lounge around all day eating sticky rice

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SidJames said:

This younger lot have never worked the fields so when they go home they won't do it so they must just lounge around all day eating sticky rice

Its kind of ironic .... but I am friends with a lot of the Beer Garden staff, who because of the reduction in the days they can work have all headed home.

And from their posts, they are most definitely not lounging around eating sticky rice.