BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

14-Year-Old Forced to Give Away His Belongings After Taking Family Car on Joyride

Was it all the fault of that 14 year old son? 

What did his parents do for 14 years?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jack7106 said:

Just wondering why parents need to be at home to look after a 14-year-old. Myself and many of my mates joined the Navy as 15-year-olds in January 1983.

I don’t believe that I needed 100% supervision as a 14-year-old when a year later I could join the military. All the best mate😳🤷‍♂️🙏🇹🇭🇦🇺

I don't think every 14-year old needs supervision all the time. At that age I wouldn't have dared to touch the car of my father.

But 14 year old teenagers have sometimes exiting ideas when their parents are not around. And some of those ideas are dangerous and/or stupid.

So a little supervision does not really hurt.

And I am sure when you joined the Navy you had more than enough rules and supervision there.

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Was it all the fault of that 14 year old son? 

What did his parents do for 14 years?

Dont be harsh, they took parenting lessons from a Thai

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I blame the parents .................they called their son Angel .  Dick would be a better name.

• Thanks 1

This is disturbing, I didn't engage in this type of Tom foolery until i was at least 15, although I could drive an LH Torana with an Aussie 4 speed at the age of 8.  Used to drive my old man home from the football club rooms at the age of 12 after he'd had a skin full, though Mum put an abrupt end to that to my absolute horror.  The joys of growing up in rural Australia. 

• Thanks 1

He could call child protective services and claim abuse as his parents put him in a bare room.  Parents would probably go to jail.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, jack7106 said:

Just wondering why parents need to be at home to look after a 14-year-old. Myself and many of my mates joined the Navy as 15-year-olds in January 1983.

I don’t believe that I needed 100% supervision as a 14-year-old when a year later I could join the military. All the best mate😳🤷‍♂️🙏🇹🇭🇦🇺

''the military'' are the same boneheads that caused two world wars and almost ended life on planet earth with nuclear weapons?  Let's take away your salary and see how quickly you return home.