Three thousand foreign teachers waiting to return to Thailand - 165 Filipinos arrived at weekend

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't see any of those teachers affording the $100k insurance, period testing and paying for their quarantines as teachers usually not that flush with cash to say the least...

So how did these 165 Filipino teachers get approved?.....And why are 3,000 farang teachers waiting?.......I would speculate most Filipino teachers would be less able to jump through all the hoops and

I guess the Covid insurance $100,000 requirement has gone with all the other crazy schemes.???  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

I really do not understand why nothing is done to the very racist remarks that are made on this forum by very bitter people. If you answer one of their racist comments you get bared. 

You mean the racist remarks against Filipinos? 

I don't know, but I do know a mate of mine was lending out movies to a Filipino and he was renting them out to his mates. And I do know Filipinos who tried to exploit the Thai recruitment system. Basically, your average Filipino doesn't have two pennies to rub together. Anything that makes money.

Edited by nausea
  • Confused 1
26 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

a little farang complaining!! who would have thought of that!! She already knows the Art of Complaining! 

Pinoys speak very good English but its funny to see an Indian or Pakistani with the twang they have... when I tip up they soon vanish, my neice loves my visits to learn proper English.

• Confused 1

I've met some Filipino teachers who are at the top of their game in math; while in the minority - one shouldn't judge all on the basis of a few.  While we farang are in Thailand for the foreseeable future (due to the inability to fly freely) why not give something back and teach?  The money is small but the rewards are great. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

I really do not understand why nothing is done to the very racist remarks that are made on this forum by very bitter people. If you answer one of their racist comments you get bared. 

Speaking of teachers and standards of education, what kind of treatment is "you get "bared"?

Anything like getting "denuded"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, fraggleRock said:

Pinoys speak very good English but its funny to see an Indian or Pakistani with the twang they have... when I tip up they soon vanish, my neice loves my visits to learn proper English.

"neice"? Proper English? No further comment! 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, sambum said:

Speaking of teachers and standards of education, what kind of treatment is "you get "bared"?

Anything like getting "denuded"

Must've been a litteracy pompem 🤔

• Haha 1