Naked foreign woman filmed at sacred shrine causes stir in Chiang Mai

webfact

Saw a couple of the unpixelated videos. She's pretty angry about something and was quite abusive towards some foreigners that I guess were trying to talk her down from the shrine (or cover up at least).

I got the impression from her repeated "**ck falang" outbursts that she had probably had a bad experience relating to herself being a foreigner. (Thus was being abusive to other foreigners, giving them the same type of treatment maybe she had received herself.)

Whatever the case, she probably won't be "welcome" in Thailand again for a long time.

15 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Saw a couple of the unpixelated videos. She's pretty angry about something and was quite abusive towards some foreigners that I guess were trying to talk her down from the shrine (or cover up at least).

I got the impression from her repeated "**ck falang" outbursts that she had probably had a bad experience relating to herself being a foreigner. (Thus was being abusive to other foreigners, giving them the same type of treatment maybe she had received herself.)

Whatever the case, she probably won't be "welcome" in Thailand again for a long time.

What I heard was ' Allah Akbar .................... followed at the end by    ' ...eat my c..t '

A pretty unlikely couplet in any rant. , can of Chang not withstanding.