Denied a COE and Visa?

Hello,

I posted this in another thread but figured it could assist some others as I haven't seen a thread yet on this topic.

Has anyone applied for the COE and Visa (my case based on Marriage) for one of these repatriation flights and got denied?

Since the Ministry has used terms like "case by case" just curious.

I applied for a non-imm B visa and got it within a week. My flight(and ASQ hotel) are booked for August 30 but I don't have the Certificate of Entry (CoE). The travel agency says I need a CoE before I can pay for the booking. The consulate says I need to show proof of payment for the flight booking before they issue the CoE.  I am so confused. How to proceed?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, noserious said:

I applied for a non-imm B visa and got it within a week. My flight(and ASQ hotel) are booked for August 30 but I don't have the Certificate of Entry (CoE). The travel agency says I need a CoE before I can pay for the booking. The consulate says I need to show proof of payment for the flight booking before they issue the CoE.  I am so confused. How to proceed?

What country?

I would like to share my experience to get the COE. 

(I already have visa) 

1. Look at the embassy's website. Find the list of repatriation flight. 

2. Contact the agency or the airline. 

3. Book or buy the ticket. You will get the confirmation document. You can use this document ask for the COE. 

4. After you get the confirmation from the airline. You need to book ASQ ( Many hotels no refund policy) 

5. After you book the flight and the ASQ you will get 2 documents.

6. You need to apply COE with these documents and health insurance...

7. Also note health insurance it must be cover minimum  3 months

8. For ask COE. You don't need covid 19 test or fit to fly. The important documents are Flight, ASQ, health insurance, Visa

9. The seats full very fast. If your documents already I recommend you to buy not just book. Because the most difficult is not get the COE but it is get a seat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, unheard said:

What country?

USA. Actually I got the COE from the embassy and the next day I contacted the travel agency to buy the ticket. They said I have a seat confirmed but payment won't be processed until next week. I think the consulate staff was mistaken in my case. 

1 hour ago, noserious said:

USA. Actually I got the COE from the embassy and the next day I contacted the travel agency to buy the ticket. They said I have a seat confirmed but payment won't be processed until next week. I think the consulate staff was mistaken in my case. 

You're all set then.

Have you submitted the ASQ room booking info?

Edited by unheard

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 12:17 AM, Milky girl said:

I would like to share my experience to get the COE. 

(I already have visa) 

1. Look at the embassy's website. Find the list of repatriation flight. 

2. Contact the agency or the airline. 

3. Book or buy the ticket. You will get the confirmation document. You can use this document ask for the COE. 

4. After you get the confirmation from the airline. You need to book ASQ ( Many hotels no refund policy) 

5. After you book the flight and the ASQ you will get 2 documents.

6. You need to apply COE with these documents and health insurance...

7. Also note health insurance it must be cover minimum  3 months

8. For ask COE. You don't need covid 19 test or fit to fly. The important documents are Flight, ASQ, health insurance, Visa

9. The seats full very fast. If your documents already I recommend you to buy not just book. Because the most difficult is not get the COE but it is get a seat. 

well done and congrats!!!