Condo search

phungo

We're looking for condos to rent in Bangkok but non of the websites have a map feature where we can look on map and click on condos. 

Location location location is the motto in real estate but these stupid real estate websites dont have maps. like <deleted>.

Does anyone know of app or website where one can search for condos via a map?

Hipflat, DDProperty, Thailand-Property, FazWaz. DDProperty and FazWaz have option to enter criteria like size, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, price range, etc. and then display all that match on the map. Fazwaz is even partner of Thaivisa and you can find property tab at the top of this page which takes you to their site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

Hipflat, DDProperty, Thailand-Property, FazWaz. DDProperty and FazWaz have option to enter criteria like size, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, price range, etc. and then display all that match on the map. Fazwaz is even partner of Thaivisa and you can find property tab at the top of this page which takes you to their site.

Fazwaz has map feature! thank you!

6 minutes ago, phungo said:

Fazwaz has map feature! thank you!

So does DDProperty, which also has far more listings.

image.png.2e7ede90e86bb2ff93fae907610bd061.png

Select Condo, buy, province... then this menu will show with the results.

Go to additional filters (last one before Search button) and at the bottom of it, next to Reset button, click on Map search.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phungo said:

how do i see condos on a map?

Do the initial search from the main page.  Then, when you see them listed, click the “map” button in the upper right hand portion of the page.  It’s pretty accurate.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Do the initial search from the main page.  Then, when you see them listed, click the “map” button in the upper right hand portion of the page.  It’s pretty accurate.

ahh thanks! i think it's because I use mobile and that option does not work. I changed it to desktop mode and that works. thanks!

• Like 1

Also, with ddproperty, you can search by BTS or MRT station. I sold using DD, and bought a condo that was listed for rent on hipflat.  Listings can often be listed under the wrong sub-district, but the maps will clarify.