Schools, universities to fully open from Thursday

webfact

Schools, universities to fully open from Thursday

By The Nation

800_a53c2939d6a8bf8.jpg?v=1597134511

Schools, colleges and universities across the country are set to reopen on Thursday (August 13), but under strict measures to combat Covid-19. The Office of the Basic Education Commission (Obec) today sent a letter to all educational institutes nationwide, telling them they could resume teaching classes as normal from Thursday.

However, they must ensure that five public health measures are in place. These are health checks self-health checks, ThaiChana check-in, temperature screening, mask-wearing and keeping hands clean, and social distancing.

Large gatherings of students should only be held after informing the local health office, said Obec.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30392806

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-08-11

Many school's dont have space for social distancing you donk's! There can be only 25 seats in class room if do so, when some schools has been 40-50 seats before covid! Maybe they go outside to make class! And i just visit school (big one) , outside classroom nobody care distancing and not use mask. So what is the point! To make rules , whitch nobody obey anyway!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Many school's dont have space for social distancing you donk's! There can be only 25 seats in class room if do so, when some schools has been 40-50 seats before covid! Maybe they go outsite to make class! 

Why still need social distancing when there's no more Covid for such a long time?

• Like 2

It is still ok to jam 40 students in the back of a pick-up truck to send them to and from school?

I have yet to see any social distancing after they leave school.(in full view of the teachers)

Yes i know,don't question those in charge.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Many school's dont have space for social distancing you donk's! There can be only 25 seats in class room if do so, when some schools has been 40-50 seats before covid! Maybe they go outside to make class! And i just visit school (big one) , outside classroom nobody care distancing and not use mask. So what is the point! To make rules , whitch nobody obey anyway!

They are reopening as before COVID, so with the same seating arrangement (40-50).

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 2