Any changes

Just be sure to get the extension before your current visa expires.

Also, remember that renewing your visa does not restart the 90-day reporting time, it will still be on the 89th day after you did your last 90-day report (89 days since the day you do the report is counted as day 1).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithcresswell said:

My Bangkok bank in Pattaya have changed their procedure. Last year they were able to supply me a letter showing 12 months of international monthly payments, It took less than 30 minutes. This year they say it has to be done by Head office in Bangkok and it will take a week!

I did my retirement extension at the end of April. Same problem. Got the account ownership letter but told one week for the 12 monthly credits statement. As I was otherwise ready to go I went to Jomtien. I didn't tell them I didn't have it and they didn't ask for it. All done in 10 minutes bar collecting passport.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HarrySeaman said:

Also, remember that renewing your visa does not restart the 90-day reporting time, it will still be on the 89th day after you did your last 90-day report (89 days since the day you do the report is counted as day 1).

Depends on where you do it.  In Buriram my 90 day report is always reset to 90 days from the date I extend my stay.