Yellow Book

Bagwain

Hey Peeps!

Any advantage of getting a Yellow Book.

Seems I gotta marry to get it!

Unless some serious advantage (F#ok it)

Never been married!!

Thanks in advance & waiting for the KeyBoard warriors with baited breath!! 

Because I do marriage extensions yearly, and Thai Driving Licence renewals, and even asking Thai bank for letters it has been useful.

Also it shows on Your Thai DL your Thai ID Number the province where you live has given you, not your passport number, so much better as ID.

14 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Because I do marriage extensions yearly, and Thai Driving Licence renewals, and even asking Thai bank for letters it has been useful.

Also it shows on Your Thai DL your Thai ID Number the province where you live has given you, not your passport number, so much better as ID.

Very interesting...Can you tell me what province or DLT office you have used your Yellow Book for licence renewal.

This is not possible in Chonburi/Pattaya DLT.

1 hour ago, thainet said:

Very interesting...Can you tell me what province or DLT office you have used your Yellow Book for licence renewal.

This is not possible in Chonburi/Pattaya DLT.

Yeah I've found things interesting in Thailand too, provinces seem to have their own rules as do DLT offices apparently, maybe be because of brown envelope syndrome.

Cesspits places like Pattaya etc etc are an example IMHO but where I live not so much the case thankfully. 

32 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah I've found things interesting in Thailand too, provinces seem to have their own rules as do DLT offices apparently, maybe be because of brown envelope syndrome.

Cesspits places like Pattaya etc etc are an example IMHO but where I live not so much the case thankfully. 

Thank you for such a crappy response. I just asked in what province you were able to do this. No need for cesspits and brown envelopes. Amazing.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thainet said:

Thank you for such a crappy response. I just asked in what province you were able to do this. No need for cesspits and brown envelopes. Amazing.

If you looked under my profile picture you could see the province. ????