UK job losses hit decade-high, worse seen ahead

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As I am repeating his request, you must also believe the chairman of the Police Federation is anti police!

My ex brother-in-law, whom I am still in contact with,  is a London policeman, I would rather listen to him about his job than you and your anti-establishment stuff...????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

My ex brother-in-law, whom I am still in contact with,  is a London policeman, I would rather listen to him about his job than you and your anti-establishment stuff...????

Its a waste of time ,even if they were burgled and beaten to a pulp by one of them ,it would be" because they are misunderstood and dont have our chances in life": save your breath ????

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Then ask him if he agrees with you that the chairman of the Police Federation is anti police and anti establishment!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Its a waste of time ,even if they were burgled and beaten to a pulp by one of them ,it would be" because they are misunderstood and dont have our chances in life": save your breath ????

Who are 'they?' Victims of crime?

Who are 'them?' Criminals?

Both come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from all backgrounds, social, political, racial.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 7by7 said:

As the figures show that whilst Black people are nearly 10 times more likely than White people to be stopped, more than 2.5 times as many White people were arrested post stop than Black people.

Seems the police are concentrating on stopping the wrong people!

No. They are definitely stopping the right ones. If the police didn’t stop them, as BLM and that Lab MP would like, crime would be rife. 

They need to be stopped even more, until people like can whine that the BAME never commit an offence. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Loiner said:

No. They are definitely stopping the right ones. If the police didn’t stop them, as BLM and that Lab MP would like, crime would be rife. 

They need to be stopped even more, until people like can whine that the BAME never commit an offence. 

No one is trying to hide the fact that Black people commit crime; but so do White people.

The proportion of stops leading to arrest shows quite simply that the police are concentrating their resources on stopping the wrong people.

Of course, people like you will always complain about crime committed by Blacks, and Asians come to that, whilst ignoring crimes committed by Whites.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

<snip>

Regardless of your twisted white criminality percentages,

Percentages calculated by the Office of National Statistics using figures provided by the police forces of England and Wales.

In your attempt to justify your prejudice you are accusing the police of providing "twisted white criminality percentages."

Not surprised; you've learned the lessons of your hero well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Percentages calculated by the Office of National Statistics using figures provided by the police forces of England and Wales.

In your attempt to justify your prejudice you are accusing the police of providing "twisted white criminality percentages."

there is only one problem with your figures compared to the number of white people in the country compared to bame ones ,the bame ones commit far far more crimes . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

there is only one problem with your figures compared to the number of white people in the country compared to bame ones ,the bame ones commit far far more crimes . 

There is no problem with my figures. The problem is your failure to understand them. Only you know if that failure is deliberate or not.

Here are those figures again.

In England and Wales between April 2018 and March 2019, there were 4 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 38 for every 1,000 Black people (source

In England and Wales 50% of those arrested following a stop were White, 19% were Black (source).

Yes, it is true that Black people are disproportionately represented in UK prisons; but these figures show that racially profiled stop and search is not responsible for placing very many of them there!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, 7by7 said:

Yes, clear.  Certainly clear enough to see who is driving from outside!

I see that yet again you have dodge the important question.

If the officers for some reason had been unable to see who was driving and the stop was simply the result of an officer entering the wrong reg number into the computer; why does the Met still refuse to release the body cam footage? 

As Ken Marsh, the chairman of the Police Federation, says; that would clear the matter up once and for all.

I am not anti police; but when the government's latest figures show that there were 4 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 38 for every 1,000 Black people, one has to ask why. 

Is it because black people commit more crime? There are valid reasons why they do, but, is that the police's problem, or, can it laid at societies feet?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

There is no problem with my figures. The problem is your failure to understand them. Only you know if that failure is deliberate or not.

Here are those figures again.

In England and Wales between April 2018 and March 2019, there were 4 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 38 for every 1,000 Black people (source

In England and Wales 50% of those arrested following a stop were White, 19% were Black (source).

Yes, it is true that Black people are disproportionately represented in UK prisons; but these figures show that racially profiled stop and search is not responsible for placing very many of them there!

Bull, its because one group are more likely to commit crime than another, its as simple as that... knife crime is now almost exclusively the same demographic.. its just a fact and its the same in most western countries not just here, those  at the bottom are more likely to commit crime, its not rocket science just the truth lower education and lower wages and standard of living groups have more crime. Its been that way forever. 

Its also about age, the young are far more likely to get stopped and searched, why ? because they are the ones doing the crime and most of the drug dealing and most of the knife crime and the gang street crime. The police were stopping the young 50 years ago and beating on them then and it was the lower classes then getting on the end of it. Inner cities have more crime and the ethnicity might have changed but thats all it is..

Can bang on about the police being racist all you want.. they are basically anti crime and profiling gets results. They have always had polices targeting those demographics more likely to commit crimes colour is a secondary factor,  the young, and the poorer areas are a perfect example, thats nothing new, its the racial demographics that have changed in the UK not the police. 

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:
On 8/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, 7by7 said:

<snip>

I am not anti police; but when the government's latest figures show that there were 4 stop and searches for every 1,000 White people, compared with 38 for every 1,000 Black people, one has to ask why. 

Is it because black people commit more crime? There are valid reasons why they do, but, is that the police's problem, or, can it laid at societies feet?

It is true that Black people are disproportionately represented in UK prisons, and there are many reasons for this being so.

However, as the figures I have posted previously show, for every 100 White people stopped, 50 are arrested; whereas for every 100 Black people stopped 19 are arrested.

This alone shows that racially profiled stops achieve little; except alienate honest, law abiding people who are stopped, often several times, purely because of their skin colour. 

• Like 2

@englishoak,

Youth crime, gang crime, drug dealing etc. is not the subject here; stopping drivers is.

If racially profiling drivers when deciding whether to stop them works, explain how come in 2018/19 for every 100 White people stopped, 50 were arrested. For every 100 Black people stopped, 19 were arrested.

You would do well to pay attention to the quote you have placed at the bottom of your posts: "The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human." Aldous Huxley

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I'm serious.

I have posted several times that the Met should release the bodycam footage. Amongst your responses you have accused me of being anti establishment and anti police.

As the chairman of the Police Federation has asked the Met to release the footage, you must believe he is also anti establishment and anti police.

Unless of course you couldn't resist what you saw to be an opportunity for yet another childish flame and, as usual, it's come back to bite you on the <deleted>!

Oh, hello again.....????

15 hours ago, 7by7 said:

No one is trying to hide the fact that Black people commit crime; but so do White people.

The proportion of stops leading to arrest shows quite simply that the police are concentrating their resources on stopping the wrong people.

Of course, people like you will always complain about crime committed by Blacks, and Asians come to that, whilst ignoring crimes committed by Whites.

Was just watching a video in the paper taken yesterday ,of a car crash in London ,two black guys jump out start kicking the other car ,stab the tyre with a knife  then stab the other driver , ,when you see knife crime ,in the papers its nearly always black guys . 

its strange because my very best mate was half black ,his dad came over after the war married a white girl and was one of the nicest old guys you could imagine ,unlike the majority of the scum we have now . 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

The same percentages are twisted in your apologist postings in attempts to 'whitewash' BAME criminality and condemn proactive policing. It's all in your biased interpretation of percentages, not the numbers.

The police need to stop and search more of them then maybe the stabbings, muggings and drug dealing statistics will be reduced somewhat. Maybe then you could crow about them, at that unlikely point when they are no longer offenders. They could all be your heroes then.

• Like 1

I have never denied that Black people are proportionately over represented in UK prisons.

Metropolitan police figures show that between 2008 and 2018 the largest ethnic group prosecuted for knife crime in their area were Afro-Caribbean. But, as the figures for stops and arrests following stops show, very few of those were arrested as a result of being stopped whilst driving!

A reminder of those figures.

For every 100 White drivers stopped, 760 Black drivers are stopped.

But, for every 100 white drivers stopped, 50 were arrested; for every 100 Black drivers stopped 19 were arrested. So every two stops of White drivers resulted in an arrest, but the police had to stop just over 5 Black drivers before making an arrest!

Apart from any other issues involved, that is not a very efficient use of scarce police resources!

@englishoak, @transam, @bert bloggs@Loiner etc..

It is obvious that your prejudices are so deep rooted that not even comments from the chairman of the Police Federation and data supplied by the police themselves are not going to change your mind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

There you go again, "Prejudices", twisting opinions of those who have been on the streets, seen stuff, read stuff. Next you will be calling us racists when the fact is we have our eyes wide open and not blinkered like yourself..

Plus I reckon you got a cheek...????

Of course you have more knowledge of what is happening on the streets here in the UK than I; after all, unlike you and your cohorts, I only live here!

I stand by my comments, and have nothing further to say to people like you on this subject.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

I have never denied that Black people are proportionately over represented in UK prisons.

Metropolitan police figures show that between 2008 and 2018 the largest ethnic group prosecuted for knife crime in their area were Afro-Caribbean. But, as the figures for stops and arrests following stops show, very few of those were arrested as a result of being stopped whilst driving!

A reminder of those figures.

For every 100 White drivers stopped, 760 Black drivers are stopped.

But, for every 100 white drivers stopped, 50 were arrested; for every 100 Black drivers stopped 19 were arrested. So every two stops of White drivers resulted in an arrest, but the police had to stop just over 5 Black drivers before making an arrest!

Apart from any other issues involved, that is not a very efficient use of scarce police resources!

@englishoak, @transam, @bert bloggs@Loiner etc..

It is obvious that your prejudices are so deep rooted that not even comments from the chairman of the Police Federation and data supplied by the police themselves are not going to change your mind.

What is obvious to all, except the apologists, is that proactive policing of our roads and streets is hampering those particular criminals from going about their illegal activities. They can moan all they like, but racial profiling and stop & search really works and it should be increased. They are not carrying their drugs and knives as much as they used to, for fear of being pulled - hence less arrests.

They are recently increasing the pressure through social media and politicians with calls for defunding and end to racial profiling, so they can engage in crime with impunity. If the police totally gave in to the BLM and apologist activists' demands, the amount of BAME crime would increase exponentially.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

a senior black Met police officer is suing his own force for " racial profiling" because two white officers tailed his car and stopped him for speeding and running a red light. You could not make it up ,police complaints say nothing wrong was done 

They allege that he went through a red light and was speeding. He denies this.

From the Daily Mail

But the force insisted it found no evidence of misconduct following an investigation by the Professional Standards Unit which reviewed the officers' body-worn footage.

Mr Ehikioya told BBC News he refused to leave his Toyota iQ when he was stopped because one of the two officers had not yet switched on his body-worn video.

The inspector said he therefore started to record what was happening for his own protection, and the officer also then turned on his camera.

The recording shows the officer saying Mr Ehikioya had been stopped because he was driving at speed (and) it 'looked like he had gone through a red light'.

'Driving at speed.' If they were stopping him for speeding then why no mention of what speed he was doing? Why no verbal warning, FPN or court summons?

'Looked like he had gone through a red light!' Looked like? What does that mean? Either he did or he didn't.

As for reviewing the officer's body cam footage; at least one of them didn't turn his on until after the stop!

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

What is obvious to all, except the apologists, is that proactive policing of our roads and streets is hampering those particular criminals from going about their illegal activities. They can moan all they like, but racial profiling and stop & search really works and it should be increased. They are not carrying their drugs and knives as much as they used to, for fear of being pulled - hence less arrests.

They are recently increasing the pressure through social media and politicians with calls for defunding and end to racial profiling, so they can engage in crime with impunity. If the police totally gave in to the BLM and apologist activists' demands, the amount of BAME crime would increase exponentially.

More ranting; more ignoring the facts by you. Hardly surprising.

If racial profiling of drivers is reducing drug and knife crime, explain why the figures from the police themselves show that for every 100 White drivers stopped, 760 Black drivers are stopped but, for every 100 white drivers stopped, 50 were arrested; for every 100 Black drivers stopped 19 were arrested. So every two stops of White drivers resulted in an arrest, but the police had to stop just over 5 Black drivers before making an arrest!

You can't; unless you are saying that Whites are nearly three times as likely to be involved in knife and/or drug crime than Blacks. Are you saying that?

• Sad 2