Central bank gets 10kg of gold to boost reserves

snoop1130

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Before his passing on January 30, 2011, the monk had called on his followers to raise funds to support the country.

Now I understand. First, the followers have to buy gold before they donate their purchases to the country. It all makes sense now...

gold.JPG

25 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

seems to me that we are talking about 3 billion baht in total, that could have gone to helping the people. That´s a worse scam than 1MDB.

If 10kg is about 20m Bt, 1300 times that is about 26 billion. 13 tonnes = 13000kg

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Since then, such 25 such merit-making ceremonies have been held and the country has been given more than 13 tonnes of gold and US$10.5 million (Bt326 million) in cash.

The Generals thank you three times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Central bank gets 10kg of gold to boost reserves

And Who's going to get his Greedy Mittens on The Gold? 

There you go ,this just Proves that Religion is a Believe for Fools /Scam /Rip off/ Power Trip. 

And they (The peasants) just keep on Believing and Giving away their Hard earned Money. 

It's the Same with Any Religion in Any Country.

4 hours ago, mrfill said:

If 10kg is about 20m Bt, 1300 times that is about 26 billion. 13 tonnes = 13000kg

26 billion baht divided with a population of 70 million – i.e. 26,000,000,000 / 70,000,000 – equals 371.50 baht for each; i.e. about 500 baht to some 52 million people if the super rich and the rich are excluded...????