Democrat Joe Biden chooses U.S. Senator Kamala Harris for White House running mate

webfact

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

She didnt say she listened to them, she said she listened to artists like them. 

I guess that's not her on this recording from the Washington Post then....lol....

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Shes Indian and Asian but whatever. 

Anywho, real fantastic pick right there. Arguably one of the most unlikeable and unprincipled of them all, but it was the obvious choice considering the state of lawlessness going on in the states.  

The daughter of an Indian mother and a Jamaican father,

since when is Jamaica in Asia

30 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

But if I have 2 prospects for an employee and I pick the white guy because he'd be better suited for my clientele, that would be a nono. But, yes I understand biden's reason.

"- In 2003, after several years in the Alameda county district attorney’s office, Harris became the first Black woman to be elected as San Francisco’s district attorney.

- Seven years later, she made history again as the first Black woman to be elected as California attorney general. 

- Biden announced Tuesday that he had selected Harris as his running mate, making the California senator the first woman of color to join a major political party’s presidential ticket."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/11/kamala-harris-trailblazer-joe-biden-running-mate-vp

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

On Tuesday afternoon, before she was announced as Biden's pick, Harris tweeted about the need for diversity in the leadership of the party. "Black women and women of color have long been underrepresented in elected office and in November we have an opportunity to change that," she wrote.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53745148

Lol, so much competence. Clearly one way to secure a job though. Well done girl.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Seems pretty gender neutral to me. 

If I recall correctly you once mentioned you are a female. I guess culturally we are divided as it comes across to me as a very insulting generalised connotation i.e. females making false charges against men.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Didn’t take long for Trump to score another own goal by his typical ad hominem name calling Sen Kamala Harris nasty and meanest. He offended the African-American community and the female voters. He is just so dumb. 

It gets even better, Trump and Ivanka actually donated money to her campaign in an earlier stage. 

• Thanks 1