grace @ thai visa centre back

I don't get all the booha about this case. Those who use this particular agency which is promising (and obtaining) visas without any of the usual documentation knew full well that in the background something fishy is going on. Be it bribery, forgery or very likely a combination of the two.

If they managed to "clear" things up with immigration $$$$ then so be it. I bet they are desperate for tea money these days and willing to let most things slide.

The drug plantation of the husband is a police issue, not an immigration matter and as such shouldn't concern people who simply want to get their visa taken care of. That being said there are so many agents out there, if one is truly worried about their service just go across the street but don't expect things to be better there.

• Like 2

Yes that is the one.... She must have paid off someone to be able to come back AGAIn with her fake VISAS...

Maybe time to call that special number and report she is back in business agin??

glegolo

Got it in one Glegolo.

A bunch of crooks.

It's a dis grace.

Edited by Malawi
  • Like 2

Well in fairness, according to the news report that included the address of the premises that were raided, this was NOT the Thai Visa Centre office, but Grace's residential address.

If they had targeted Thai Visa Centre, they would have (also) raided their office - even Thai immigration should be able to get that address from their public Facebook page. ????

So their explanation that this raid was related to Grace's other (or past) activities cannot really be dismissed out of hand.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Thai Visa Center again/still in business.

Immigration Officers as always ( To serve & Collect ).

Here also, everything was a big misunderstanding.

"Move on, carry on, there is nothing to see, T.I.T.".

please let me know what you think Grace made good friends with other inmates while inside and what eventuated.

8 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

The Joys of Social media ezzra---they have to find out who is "glegolo"  first.

You would be amazed how easy that would be.

Every post on this forum has an IP address attached.

So a court order for Thaivisa to reveal the IP address.

After that a court order for the ISP which subscriber used that IP address on that particular time and day, and next they knock on Glegolo's door, with or without the BMW.

And before you come back with he could use a VPN, I think there are very few members on this forum who use a VPN to post

1 hour ago, Susco said:

I think there are very few members on this forum who use a VPN to post

That's true I am one of them..... I am sure they could (would) do this in a criminal case Susco, but for a civil action, would the police spend their time to do this for a person.?

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

That's true I am one of them..... I am sure they could (would) do this in a criminal case Susco, but for a civil action, would the police spend their time to do this for a person.?

I think defamation is criminal law.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Surely the servers and business are registered abroad, in that case what effect would a court order have?

I think some time ago I have seen a post from administrator explaining about that, I don't think they would care if it didn't matter.

But we are going off-topic, this is my last reply on that matter

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

please let me know what you think Grace made good friends with other inmates while inside and what eventuated.

Who care about 1 "Grace" who seems to be/have been, in prison.

Others seems still at work, and ready to "help" the ones who wish to use the services of Thai Visa Centre. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Exactly. It's like when a plane crashes and all the lemmings are thinking 'I'm not going to fly with that airline' but I am thinking I AM going to fly with that airline because they'll definitely have cranked up safety.

Likewise now the 'misunderstanding' has been resolved this agency is probably the safest place to get a visa right now.

Purely from a consumer point of view, if my agent manages to wrestle herself out of jail/investigations by whatever means I'm more than confident that she can also push a simple visa through with some monetary persuasion. This alone is the best reference an agent can have.

As far as your airplane theory goes, yes you'd think that. But I was on the same plane as MH370 just hours before it went off the charts (my flight was MH371 PEK-KUL) and thought I dodged a bullet, kept flying MAS. A few weeks later another MH aircraft went down - admittedly, it was shot down but still.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

i think the concrete evidence was the 55 government stamps found in her house.

a little less concrete would be her admission of forging documents to obtain visas.

They arrested a 34 year old Thai woman with a Western surname (withheld here). She reportedly has admitted providing fake visas using fake documentation. 

She was found in possession of 55 fake rubber stamps and fake documentation. 

https://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/788236

a  google translate reveals  the whole  story including the dead  dog. I'd make a  wide  berth of this company but then I dont use agents anyway.

The previous thread was closed and then almost an apology issued. 

I guess defamation or similar could apply to those who were complicit in spreading the story?

A difficult one to deal with in Thailand.

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1