BANGKOK
ozz1

grace @ thai visa centre back

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

please let me know what you think Grace made good friends with other inmates while inside and what eventuated.

Who care about 1 "Grace" who seems to be/have been, in prison.

Others seems still at work, and ready to "help" the ones who wish to use the services of Thai Visa Centre. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Exactly. It's like when a plane crashes and all the lemmings are thinking 'I'm not going to fly with that airline' but I am thinking I AM going to fly with that airline because they'll definitely have cranked up safety.

Likewise now the 'misunderstanding' has been resolved this agency is probably the safest place to get a visa right now.

Purely from a consumer point of view, if my agent manages to wrestle herself out of jail/investigations by whatever means I'm more than confident that she can also push a simple visa through with some monetary persuasion. This alone is the best reference an agent can have.

As far as your airplane theory goes, yes you'd think that. But I was on the same plane as MH370 just hours before it went off the charts (my flight was MH371 PEK-KUL) and thought I dodged a bullet, kept flying MAS. A few weeks later another MH aircraft went down - admittedly, it was shot down but still.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Paiman said:

Got money from the RED BULL clan.

But I like her.

Looks  like a  bloke to me, that and the red  bull seal the deal for sure, not

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

i think the concrete evidence was the 55 government stamps found in her house.

a little less concrete would be her admission of forging documents to obtain visas.

They arrested a 34 year old Thai woman with a Western surname (withheld here). She reportedly has admitted providing fake visas using fake documentation. 

She was found in possession of 55 fake rubber stamps and fake documentation. 

https://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/788236

a  google translate reveals  the whole  story including the dead  dog. I'd make a  wide  berth of this company but then I dont use agents anyway.

7 hours ago, elliss said:

Actually Grace , is a nice guy ..

Aha, a lost guy in Thailand, how unusual... I girls name!!

h

• Haha 1

Money can buy anything in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The previous thread was closed and then almost an apology issued. 

I guess defamation or similar could apply to those who were complicit in spreading the story?

A difficult one to deal with in Thailand.

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1

This topic has now run its course and is now :mfr_closed1:

If you want to discuss it more find one of the articles in the Thailand news forum to do it.

• Thanks 1