7 hours ago, steven100 said:

please let me know what you think Grace made good friends with other inmates while inside and what eventuated.

Who care about 1 "Grace" who seems to be/have been, in prison.

Others seems still at work, and ready to "help" the ones who wish to use the services of Thai Visa Centre. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual, much ado about nothing. Sad story for those already dreaming about hundreds of expats in trouble 😢

What a fall from Grace, growing Ganja, fake Visas, fake Reviews, fake Nose, fake T☆☆☆ 555

I don't know this Grace from a bar a soap but one should think very hard before making accusation such as theses, you could find yourself on the receiving end of a lawsuit  for bad mouthing someone wi

Posted Images

6 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Exactly. It's like when a plane crashes and all the lemmings are thinking 'I'm not going to fly with that airline' but I am thinking I AM going to fly with that airline because they'll definitely have cranked up safety.

Likewise now the 'misunderstanding' has been resolved this agency is probably the safest place to get a visa right now.

Purely from a consumer point of view, if my agent manages to wrestle herself out of jail/investigations by whatever means I'm more than confident that she can also push a simple visa through with some monetary persuasion. This alone is the best reference an agent can have.

As far as your airplane theory goes, yes you'd think that. But I was on the same plane as MH370 just hours before it went off the charts (my flight was MH371 PEK-KUL) and thought I dodged a bullet, kept flying MAS. A few weeks later another MH aircraft went down - admittedly, it was shot down but still.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Paiman said:

Got money from the RED BULL clan.

But I like her.

Looks  like a  bloke to me, that and the red  bull seal the deal for sure, not

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

i think the concrete evidence was the 55 government stamps found in her house.

a little less concrete would be her admission of forging documents to obtain visas.

They arrested a 34 year old Thai woman with a Western surname (withheld here). She reportedly has admitted providing fake visas using fake documentation. 

She was found in possession of 55 fake rubber stamps and fake documentation. 

https://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/788236

a  google translate reveals  the whole  story including the dead  dog. I'd make a  wide  berth of this company but then I dont use agents anyway.

7 hours ago, elliss said:

Actually Grace , is a nice guy ..

Aha, a lost guy in Thailand, how unusual... I girls name!!

h

• Haha 1

The previous thread was closed and then almost an apology issued. 

I guess defamation or similar could apply to those who were complicit in spreading the story?

A difficult one to deal with in Thailand.

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1

This topic has now run its course and is now :mfr_closed1:

If you want to discuss it more find one of the articles in the Thailand news forum to do it.

• Thanks 1