DDC says two virus cases found in Japan might have originated in Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, ttrd said:

.... correct, it doesn't BUT some might believe it could bring the tourists back sooner .... :whistling: 

in order to bring back tourists, the borders need to be open... and apparently most Thais are against that.

One EU diplomat was refused entry to her apartment in BKK (apparently by the juristic person of the building).  Imagine that happens to some tourists... not good PR

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If there wasn't enough stress out there to deal with, now this.........honey....I'm going to put my head back in the sand, let me know when all of this passes, oh by the way, have you seen my mask ?

Burying your head in the sand? You're feeling guilty | Head in the ...

What stress?

People keep clinging to things and expecting someone else to do something.

First it was the great government figures. Seems low if you don't test people. Now it's the vaccine, a silver bullet that will keep us all safe. 

Staying indoors for a few months was too hard. Wearing masks and washing hands was too inconvenient. 

Teaching people how to save money was too much trouble. Diverting money from the military to social services was too outrageous. 

One only hopes that we get through this and learn how to prepare for next time. 

• Like 2

Time to concentrate all the farangs left in the country in the same area.

Perhaps a sak yant tattoo with a personal identification number on everyone's arm.

????

Throughout history xenophobia always initiated great ideas.

Edited by noone223

The standard test used by the Thai Ministry of Health looks for people currently infected by COVID-19. The Japanese test is used to identify people who had already contracted COVID-19 previously, have recovered and have antibodies. It does not mean that these two were infectious when they arrived in Japan.

4 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

He has a lot in common with the man that says "fake news" the most.

Anyway, what's your point?

My sarcasm in my first answer was not evident, because Anutin always said that only the Farangs have the virus and it seems that he is right, all countries now have Covid but not Thailand, we are in the safest country in the world for Covid, it's not brilliant.

All thanks to our valiant anti Covid fighter, ***** ANUTIN *****.

Meanwhile the deaths on the roads have increased in fact the hospitals have been ordered to declare the dead only on the roads, the way to go to the hospital has now become very dangerous.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:34 AM, Mavideol said:

that just shows how good/reliable the tests are here.... quite sure the virus is around and many asymptomatic people don't know they have it, sooner or later Thailand will discover/face the reality, avoiding testing does not make the virus go away

how you can be sure about this is a problem of test quality ?

It can now be many other problems...

for example, maybe Thailand doesn't want to show a reality about COVID-19 contamination in his country. so... this can happen like this:

Hospital service: "Are you thai ?"

Human tested: "Yes"

Hospital service: "Ok, test is negatif for you"

Hospital service: "You are falang ?"

Human: "I'm from England... i'm English."

Hospital service: (so you are a dirty falang) "Your test is positive, please follow me" (let's call the police immigration now)

Hospital service: "Are you foreigner ?"

Human: "Yes. From Japan"

Hospital service:"Wait, i call my chief..."

Hospital chief: "Did you come Thailand to work ?"

Human: "yes, i work to build do you want the name of the Thai company i work for ?"

Hospital chief: "No, no, no... It is ok... you are negative"

And yes, they do not test to much. The number of tests they did from the very first start of virus infection is same number than 2 weeks of tests in my country (who is same number of people, same size of country, and many tests did for free).

And we are not sure they really did the tests (and if they really know to do it). How can they know something about level of infection in Thailand on this way to practice ?

How can they pretend to know ? How they affirm to know in this situation without thinking that no one will trust what they said ? Do they really understand what they said ?

Number of death in Thailand is upper than other years (and not a bit), and there is no falang in Thailand (or a very little bit). the number between infected people and dead people is very little... very very little... i think in Thailand, they are thinking themselves that they know better than every body all around the world how to treat the virus (but there is no good school for teach medicine in Thailand, the best one went in French or USA or Swiss country to learn). They have absolutely no doubt when they look at the numbers ? really ? ho boys... come one....

Let speak about the politic situation in Thailand and his position in the world for democratic and humans laws... maybe there is something in relation linked with all these stories ?

This make me thinking about the story with the little Red Bull boss... how they can speak again after all of this incredible shameful story ? Who can trust what they said ? Do they understand the situation ? I mean, if they didn't say anything it will be better, but... they speak again.

Ho my God, please save Thailand.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matthewlee said:

Malaysia today has 1 imported case from Thailand. Is Thailand truly 0 cases or lack of active testing?

FB_IMG_1597569288277.jpg

They must've gotten it while in the no-mans-land at the border. Thailand is covid free, naaaaa.