Innocent threat has Korat residents petrified

webfact

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Chok Chai Police Station later said that the “civil servant” was the deputy director of a school in Khon Buri district and that the so-called combat weapon was a modified music instrument.

The teacher told reporters that he had been angered by the person cutting the queue and wanted to scare them. Though he has apologised, the other party has insisted on filing a police complaint, which may lead to prosecution in the future.

May lead to prosecution... a deputy director of a school with this mentality... I'd have in remand waiting for a court appearance leading to some self reflection time in prison.

He can take the musical instrument to cheer up his inmate fiends.

• Like 1

I was in front of one of our local food vendor stands and of course someone came up and cut in front of me, throwing their money on the counter and saying impatiently what she wanted. I asked the vendor, "when people are growing up here doesn't anyone teach that this is bad manners?". She smiled and said, "yes, but people just do what they see other people do".

The fact is that many Thai people are against the queue cutting, but most just won't do anything about it.

• Like 1