Illegitimate Child

orlov

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never bothered me, and I never use a condom.

Her body, her choice, her baby.

It's only 40bht for the morning after pill ..... up to her how she spends the 1,000bht I just gave her..

I can't type what I think of you on here, think of the most insulting thing I could say to you and you will be close. I have nothing else to say..... 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, snowgard said:

Well, but ... the same goes for the woman who <deleted> around without worry and it doesn't matter if she gets pregnant or sick (AIDS, syphilis, ...) !!!! ????

I did wonder why that point wasn't being made. Sleeping around with ladies you hardly know in Thailand without wearing protection is blo*dy insane...! Thailand has one of the highest HIV rates in SE Asia. Unless of course you don't give a stuff either dying in agony or living a crappy life on nasty medication with a constantly fluctuating immune system. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GAZZPA said:

what! Why? Are you sure about that? How do you know?

There have been numerous media reports of HIV+ people deliberately infecting others , sometimes they just didnt take any precautions and other times they took measures to deliberately infect other people 

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Couldn't you tell when you were with them they didn't have the right equipment?

I thought that i knew what equipment was needed to get pregnant but with all the recent scientific evidence that discovered there are 100's of genders and not just 2 and the fact that Michelle Obama, who is clearly not a female,  has children then this all made me question my false reality.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Curt1591 said:

If she is indeed pregnant, take the DNA test. If the child is yours, man up. 

I would usually agree...however this is Thailand. My own experience and that of thousands others, is he will be letting himself in for a lifetime of blackmail..both financially and emotionally, bribery, sadness, <deleted> you couldn't believe....and all that for a child he dosnt want and won't even legally be his....move on and let her deal with it...seriously forget and don't look back.

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

I would usually agree...however this is Thailand. My own experience and that of thousands others, is he will be letting himself in for a lifetime of blackmail..both financially and emotionally, bribery, sadness, <deleted> you couldn't believe....and all that for a child he dosnt want and won't even legally be his....move on and let her deal with it...seriously forget and don't look back.

Maybe he should have thought of that beforehand. 

• Like 1

Just now, baansgr said:

It doesn't matter what other scumbags that call themselves men and women do. There are consequences of having sex. Some good and some bad. Sometimes little humans are created and then it's the both of yours responsibilities to raise that child. Yes, a lot of women here take advantage of farangs and use them. They'll get their karma eventually, but if there are kids involved, its your job to see that they are taken care of, especially if you have a woman that doesn't care and is only in it for the money. Teach the child that there are other things in life besides greed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

It doesn't matter what other scumbags that call themselves men and women do. There are consequences of having sex. Some good and some bad. Sometimes little humans are created and then it's the both of yours responsibilities to raise that child. Yes, a lot of women here take advantage of farangs and use them. They'll get their karma eventually, but if there are kids involved, its your job to see that they are taken care of, especially if you have a woman that doesn't care and is only in it for the money. Teach the child that there are other things in life besides greed.

They won't get their Karma and they will use the kid as a pawn....it's also the Mother's job to see the child is taken care of..which in this country is vary rarely done..

Just now, baansgr said:

They won't get their Karma and they will use the kid as a pawn....it's also the Mother's job to see the child is taken care of..which in this country is vary rarely done..

What goes around always comes around. Just takes a little time or planning. It's both parents job to take care of the kids, and especially for the reason you said. This country leads the world with kids raised by grandparents that don't understand supervision, and that's one reason so many kids dies on scooters here. And so many children are having children.

Just now, BritManToo said:

I always thought Christians were big on forgiveness.

Yes, but when you screw with our families, you get retribution. Turning the other cheek is done when things are minor. Letting someone ruin the life of a child isn't minor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

There have been numerous media reports of HIV+ people deliberately infecting others , sometimes they just didnt take any precautions and other times they took measures to deliberately infect other people 

seriously? i am giving you the benefit of the doubt but i find that a bit unbelievable.. not taking precautions, or even not knowing they were infected i fully get but deliberately infecting others? i will do some research and look for that.

21 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

seriously? i am giving you the benefit of the doubt but i find that a bit unbelievable.. not taking precautions, or even not knowing they were infected i fully get but deliberately infecting others? i will do some research and look for that.

Yes, do a websearch , my girlfriend is here at the moment and it may get a bit awkward for me if I do that websearch

You posted a great question and thank you for others who posted their suggestion of a “get rich scammer” or three. Emotions run high in these situations. No one wants to be dumped. You have a way up in society that her education and financial upbringing would not have. This has changed in most of the urban cities. 
Answer:  You go to the pharmacy and buy a urine test strip for pregnancy then agree to meet her. That levels the initial playing ground. Be soft and a gentleman. We’ve all had people break up with us over our lifetime at some point. Remember the scar it left. Try your best to keep her scar as small as possible even if she is a scammer. We will all be there with you as brothers in honor. FYI: the editor took out my last text that I had corrections based my advice on my western medical degree and 25 years of private practice. Unfortunately, that means nothing for my ability to type on an autocorrecting iphone. 

Edited by geworthomd
Typo