BANGKOK
moontang

Would you be willing to enter under current requirements?

Willing to do current entry requirements?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whether you are outside, considering a trip to LOS, or you are here, and you would need to re-enter, are you willing to comply with the current requirements?

36 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

so what are the current regulations and the cost involved?

Starting around 100,000 baht.

I run an export company from the UK and my customers here are fast running out of stock. I have flights booked back to the UK in September and may have to consider the expense and rules on return here to Thailand. I wouldn't be looking forward to government quarantine but the cost isn't the main issue; its if they then change the rules and stop all non-Thai entries, or impose a requirement I can't meet.

• Like 2

I would, for sure. But, getting through the whole process does not seem to be all that easy at the moment, what with each embassy interpreting the flow of documents needing to be submitted differently, Ministries in Thailand not working with each other to avoid blocks, too few flights approved, lack of ASQ due to feet-dragging by whoever needs to select and approve more ASQ hotels etc. There can certainly not be a dearth of hotels who would jump at the chance to make some money.

One could conclude that the overall design of the plan to allow foreigners back needed a lot more mulling ,or perhaps there was too much of it. Question is. What will happen 1st---Sort out the hitches and get it running smoother, or take so long that all restrictions get lifted anyway.