Put a Pioneer in the Teana last year.

Connects to 2 fones, uses all the Apps including GMaps

Cameras F and R

GPS built in

Looks factory, performs great.

Not cheap - 40K - upgraded speakers too

Edited by canthai55
  • Like 1

The sat nav display on my 4 years old triton packed up, screen went dark, still worked but couldn't see anything, went to mitsubishi, 3 year warrantee so no luck there, wanted something like 12,000thb to send it off.

found a shop in the car park of Tesco in Pattaya they fitted an alpha caustic, android 10 system,  connects to phone for internet, google maps, sd card slot for mp3's/movies, 2 usb ports, steering wheel controls, and also installed igo next gen off line maps, works better than the original mitsu one, and looks as good  7000thb, 

Edited by steve187
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Put a Pioneer in the Teana last year.

Connects to 2 fones, uses all the Apps including GMaps

Cameras F and R

GPS built in

Looks factory, performs great.

Not cheap - 40K - upgraded speakers too

This is for an old truck, so old infact (but good nick) that It currently has a car stereo with cassette deck, extra CD player thrown in. Just looking for a way to hook up my phone to something and bring it into the 21st century. Sounds a nice system, probably a little more than I need for my old war horse ????

6 minutes ago, steve187 said:

The sat nav display on my 4 years old triton packed up, screen went dark, still worked but couldn't see anything, went to mitsubishi, 3 year warrantee so no luck there, wanted something like 12,000thb to send it off.

found a shop in the car park of Tesco in Pattaya they fitted an alpha caustic, android 10 system,  connects to phone for internet, google maps, sd card slot for mp3's/movies, 2 usb ports, steering wheel controls, and also installed igo next gen off line maps, works better than the original mitsu one, and looks as good  7000thb, 

Thats interesting. I took a look in Boy Audio, its a car shop coming into Pattaya on Sukhumvit from the north, near 36. They had a Road star system for 4500 fitted. I saw this on Lazada for 1500, but the low price is scaring me off.

https://www.lazada.co.th//products/i259657052-s399667232.html?spm=a2o4m.cart.0.0.31326108hPYYwC&urlFlag=true