Anyone Know This Place?

Formaleins

Wonder if any one knows of this place, I do not know how it is written in Thai so I have no chance. Apparently it is somewhere around the MaCormack hospital. It is something like "Mun Lathie Somdet Yaa" It is named after the Thai Queen. If anyone knows where it is located I would be very grateful thanls!

• Confused 1

might help IF YOU SAID  what "this place"  is ?     an ice cream shop (sarcasm)  or what ?

somdet yaa   is kings mother ( passed away) .....

cannot figure out the other without info

• Haha 2

Just now, Formaleins said:

It is a young ladies "clinic" sort of place, I doubt it will be advertised. Someone would probably have to be local to know anything about it.

if you mean where someone can check about pregnancy..... etc        i might know

the other words you used means  foundation      

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

Yes that could be the place! It is for pregnancies.

if still there ( has been for a longgg time).........  it is a small building on  bumrungrat road (almost 100% sure that is street name)

opposite side of Buds Ice cream   about  100 meters or so  going south.    hard to know unless you

walk or ride slowly as no big advertising.     it is legit place ,  and will help .    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rumak said:

if still there ( has been for a longgg time).........  it is a small building on  bumrungrat road (almost 100% sure that is street name)

opposite side of Buds Ice cream   about  100 meters or so  going south.    hard to know unless you

walk or ride slowly as no big advertising.     it is legit place ,  and will help .    

Many thanks for your help! You don't happen to know anywhere local that can cut off my idiot sons balls while I am here do you?

• Haha 1

Many thanks for your help! You don't happen to know anywhere local that can cut off my idiot sons balls while I am here do you?

if the clinic catches the "problem" soon enough  they can help the girl safely.

maybe they can remove his balls at same time  ????          they are open daytime, not sure if open evening

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

if the clinic catches the "problem" soon enough  they can help the girl safely.

maybe they can remove his balls at same time  ????          they are open daytime, not sure if open evening

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rumak said:

You, sir, are a fountain of knowledge. Mega kudos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, andy72 said:

are you thinking of this place 

Eastern Planned Parenthood Project Radio Thailand Clinic

That is what I found on Google from RuMak's description and was hoping it was the right place, will have to check it out thanks!

Edited by Formaleins

2 hours ago, Formaleins said:

I see many mostly Filipinos going onto the clinic and come out in wheelchairs after surgery in Pratunam. On the main road, next to pawn shop, opposite side of the road from Baiyoke Sky.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I see many mostly Filipinos going onto the clinic and come out in wheelchairs after surgery in Pratunam. On the main road, next to pawn shop, opposite side of the road from Baiyoke Sky.

Question was in the CM forum ????

• Like 1