I strongly recommend our builder

properjob

Thanks for the reassurances that I won't fall foul of the rules by posting this. The builder's name and number: 

K. Song   <phone number removed as per my earlier post, spambots are smarter than you think please PM for contact details>    (my weird spacing in an attempt to make it less obvious to SPAM BOTS.) 

He uses Line, but so far as I know, doesn't use email much. 

Anyone who calls can say they got his name from Ron at Floraville. Within reason, he's also welcome to show the newer house (the one with the Thai-style rooflines) to interested parties. 

Here are photos of the houses he built for us. 

P9152739 edited web.jpg

P9152755 edited web.jpg

IMG_4429.JPG

IMG_4488.JPG

Edited by Crossy
Phone number removed (reported)
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bodga said:

Looks  good, see how it is  over the next few  years, I've  seen recommendations before and so far I havent had a  good  one yet , not saying hes  no good.

That was really helpful.

The first house was completed nearly three years ago and is still in excellent condition, requiring no significant work of any kind. The quality of the work he does is very good and the second house, 400 square metres with pool, is available for viewing if anyone is serious about checking out K. Song's work.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, johnray said:

Looks like a normal house but with some nice decorations stuck on.

Sorry if they didn't build 'your dream house' for the photos, as you weren't available to consult when they drew up the plans. But hopefully it was built according to the owner's building plans as printed.

The important thing is that the builder / general contractor builds according to plan, using adequate materials, with a crew who know what they're doing and actually completes the task within a timeline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Sorry if they didn't build 'your dream house' for the photos, as you weren't available to consult when they drew up the plans. But hopefully it was built according to the owner's building plans as printed.

The important thing is that the builder / general contractor builds according to plan, using adequate materials, with a crew who know what they're doing and actually completes the task within a timeline.

What was labor for house you posted?

18 hours ago, hmficc said:

Look like your brother-in-law did a great job. And yes we are impressed with your obvious wealth.

The work looks good, yes probably expensive builds...brother in law...? ha ha, well maybe but so what if the work is good...hard to find good tradesmen here so all recommendations should be welcome.

It's a pity we can't name and shame the many fly by night cowboys that masquerade as tradesmen.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:52 PM, RichCor said:

You are correct--always someone to poke at a helpful piece of information.  The houses look quite nice and it appears include a great deal of precision work, which is often difficult to have done here without problem.  Additionally, the owner shared that the build was three years ago, so plenty of time for any obvious faults to crop up.  Finding reliable contractors is a major problem so to have someone available, to at least discuss plans, is a major plus.

12 hours ago, SammyJ said:

You are correct--always someone to poke at a helpful piece of information.  The houses look quite nice and it appears include a great deal of precision work, which is often difficult to have done here without problem.  Additionally, the owner shared that the build was three years ago, so plenty of time for any obvious faults to crop up.  Finding reliable contractors is a major problem so to have someone available, to at least discuss plans, is a major plus.

Thanks SammyJ,

You're right. Good work can be hard to find, which apart from pointing people to a builder I like and respect, was the only reason I started the thread, despite what the armchair smart guys think. 

• Thanks 1