I strongly recommend our builder

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the reassurances that I won't fall foul of the rules by posting this. The builder's name and number: 

K. Song   <phone number removed as per my earlier post, spambots are smarter than you think please PM for contact details>    (my weird spacing in an attempt to make it less obvious to SPAM BOTS.) 

He uses Line, but so far as I know, doesn't use email much. 

Anyone who calls can say they got his name from Ron at Floraville. Within reason, he's also welcome to show the newer house (the one with the Thai-style rooflines) to interested parties. 

Here are photos of the houses he built for us. 

P9152739 edited web.jpg

P9152755 edited web.jpg

IMG_4429.JPG

IMG_4488.JPG

Edited by Crossy
Phone number removed (reported)
  • Like 1

Looks  good, see how it is  over the next few  years, I've  seen recommendations before and so far I havent had a  good  one yet , not saying hes  no good.

4 minutes ago, bodga said:

Looks  good, see how it is  over the next few  years, I've  seen recommendations before and so far I havent had a  good  one yet , not saying hes  no good.

That was really helpful.

The first house was completed nearly three years ago and is still in excellent condition, requiring no significant work of any kind. The quality of the work he does is very good and the second house, 400 square metres with pool, is available for viewing if anyone is serious about checking out K. Song's work.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crossy said:

@properjob No problem posting photos and name.

You should give contact info. by PM to avoid spambots harvesting his details. 

Thanks for that. I didn't spot that you were talking as a moderator. Doh. 

After (eventually) taking advice from Moderator Crossy, It appears that anyone interested in contacting Song should send me a PM for his phone number in order to stop SPAM Bots bombarding  his phone with messages. 

1 minute ago, whiteman said:

what area he works in? and do the subbies live in?

He's Chiang Mai-based, but not restricted to one area. I've known him to do jobs in Hang Dong, Doi Saket and Samoeng. 

His workers usually live off-site. 

Thanks to the thread my friend Song has already received a couple of enquiries. Anyone else who wants to get in touch just has to send me a message and I'll pass on his phone number.