Condo Bargains in Cambodia

What fascinates me is that if my post was about good hooker bars in PP or about the Prices of Shemales for ST and or LT In Cambodia than this thread would easily be 8-12 pages long and full with useful content but since it is out of ur playing field i can get some lame jokes only ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

50k USD for a condo in SE Asia is NOT a bargain.... they cost about 300k to build per unit and the furnishings another 30k.

Like in Thailand i would advice buyers interested in a condo even if its an older resale to concentrate on Supalai buildings since they have good price for quality and therefore popular with the middle class locals. So who is the Supalai developer in Cambodia?

6 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

50k USD for a condo in SE Asia is NOT a bargain.... they cost about 300k to build per unit and the furnishings another 30k.

And the land and all amenities, as well as the interests on the loans, are all free.

Thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 11:08 PM, Destiny1990 said:

What fascinates me is that if my post was about good hooker bars in PP or about the Prices of Shemales for ST and or LT In Cambodia than this thread would easily be 8-12 pages long and full with useful content but since it is out of ur playing field i can get some lame jokes only ????

Maybe because you posted about condos in Phnom Penh in a Thailand real estate forum. Try re-posting it on a Cambodia focused forum or at least in the "Other Countries" section of this forum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Maybe because you posted about condos in Phnom Penh in a Thailand real estate forum. Try re-posting it on a Cambodia focused forum or at least in the "Other Countries" section of this forum.

Allright fair enough let me try that and see if it makes a difference. ????