Has the General Section changed in 5 years?

ECLV

5 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Maybe you could help?  I came here expecting to find the high season and, just before going into quarantine, met a girl who told me she didn't work in a bar.  Now, 2 weeks later, I'm out of quarantine and want to marry her and buy her a condo in Pattaya so that I can get a yellow book and pink ID before we move to Vietnam.  Do you think a bum gun is sufficient sin sod for her?

I have often thought about doing the ultimate troll thread, see if its possible to combine all the common topics into one newbie thread.

Yours comes close, lol

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

All joking apart TVF is still a good source of information for all things Thai and has some great well informed posters on here going above and beyond .

If so what happened to my question " what came first the chicken or the egg ". ????

21 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Do you think a bum gun is sufficient sin sod for her?

You are obviously not a Cheap Charlie as that would be "splashing out" too much for her I think!

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shot said:

The biggest change I have seen over the past five years, are regular posters who have turned into exactly the type of poster, they used to hate. In fact, some of them have posted on this thread. 

Resistance is futile!  They joined the collective.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Resistance is futile!  They joined the collective.

Ol right, it’s a fair cop, you’ve got me bang to rights, I admit I was against whatever it was then but I support the opposite now!