Video: Out of control Benz driver will face four charges in court today

webfact

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

The police could have shot the car so that it does not drive anymore without shooting at her.

She was a risk to the life of many innocent people.

Really......?  ????

You ever fired a 9mm at a car..Unless they all used a .357 or .44 magnum I doubt the car would stop, but pedestrians would be lying all over the place....????

26 minutes ago, JusticeGB said:

Unbelievable video why didn't the BIB shoot her tyres so she had to stop driving? She had already driven over 2 cop motorbikes. This is probably the worst driving video I have ever seen. She was endangering life and should have the book thrown at her.

Unbelievable...  when the cops do attempt to shoot out someones tyres there is an overwhelming consensus of comments implying they are ‘cowboys’ putting the lives of others at risk with potentially errant gunfire. 

Spike strips...  and yes... the book should most definitely be thrown at her. 

We will soon read how she has a medical problem, has apologised and will attend a temple to make merit for her wrong doing. Two weeks from now she’ll be doing the same time thing having confirmed the only lesson she has ever learnt - she can do what she wants. 

49 minutes ago, transam said:

Really......?  ????

You ever fired a 9mm at a car..Unless they all used a .357 or .44 magnum I doubt the car would stop, but pedestrians would be lying all over the place....????

Tires, electronic should be enough to stop it.

And no, I didn't try it myself.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Tires, electronic should be enough to stop it.

And no, I didn't try it myself.

I doubt the RTP are gend up on the location of Merc electronics, if you miss a tyre shot it doesn't give up, it carries on till it is stopped or runs out of puff.

• Like 1