Video: Out of control Benz driver will face four charges in court today

webfact

5 hours ago, mr mr said:

it's obvious she just wanted to go home  shower and get ready for bed. what's all the fuss about ? 

This sums up Thailand perfectly.   Money is power and power means you can do whatever you like.  Everything else takes a back seat.

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

She could not be bothered to ?, she needs to have the book

thrown at her,useing loss of money, cannot be accepted as an

excuse,these HiSo wantabes

need to be shown they cannot act

in this manner and just get away with it,time to set an example.

regards worgeordie

And she could have killed a few cops and bystanders. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Unbelievable video why didn't the BIB shoot her tyres so she had to stop driving? She had already driven over 2 cop motorbikes. This is probably the worst driving video I have ever seen. She was endangering life and should have the book thrown at her.

I was thinking exact same, and wondering if it was because of it being a Mercedes car, and probably some hiso...????

10 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Unbelievable video why didn't the BIB shoot her tyres so she had to stop driving? She had already driven over 2 cop motorbikes. This is probably the worst driving video I have ever seen. She was endangering life and should have the book thrown at her.

Bullets ricochet and there was potential to have people injured. Pluss, the gun shots may have caused panic. The  BiB did the right thing.  That was a brave cop as he could have ended up like the red Bull victim.

With a good lawyer she should only get DUI.

There's a point where she could legitimately claim that she in fear of her life because so many people not in uniform were attacking her & being a lone woman out late at night she was in fear of her life & was in a state of absolute panic.

How many do-goers were involved there & most likely made the job in hand harder for the police?

There was a cavalcade of bikes joining in the chase.

How would they know what had happened previously?

If seemed as though people were joining in for fun & she may have a case & claim for criminal damages.

Random people were just running up & attacking the vehicle, she was in a confused state & most likely completely frightened.

22 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

All of those officers should be on trial to esspecally the knob who tried to hit the window out with a plastic traffic cone what a police farce ????

It was the softly, softly approach....????

On 8/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, JusticeGB said:

Why do you think shooting out the tires would stop her from driving? 

The police performance was alternately amusing and pathetic but at least understandable as it falls to them to enforce (sometimes) the law. I especially enjoyed seeing the cop who tried to stop the car by grabbing the door handle clearly demonstrate his ignorance of basic physics. 

The most amazing thing about the video was the large number of Thai civilians who were motivated to step in to help, clearing putting themselves at risk by crowding around a vehicle with a wild driver inside. I'm really surprised nobody was crushed or maimed. 

Amazing Thailand.