Short tempered

AlfHuy

13 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Why do you take it she's from Isaan?   There's an article in today's forum about a woman driving a Mercedes who drove into people and crashed her car. A former millionaire. Perhaps you were inferring she was a previous resident of Pattaya's entertainment circle?  Thai women everywhere are capable of spitting the dummy and throwing their toys out of the pram if they don't get their way.

It is more prevalent in Issan gals. My first Thai wife almost 30 years ago had this same tendency as well as her sisters and friends did too. Yes I am well aware of the Thai woman who went a bit berserk. Saw it on the news yesterday. Did not read it here on TV until today.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You are dating a child. 

Choose someone of similar socio-economic-educational status and of similar age..  life becomes much easier rather than trying to educate an emotionally immature juvenile. 

Or, if you are 60years old and want to date a 25 year old you’ll have to accept it comes at a price, financially and behaviourally. 

This is part of the problem. If they meet their friends they can't stop talking. But at your age you are more like her father or even worse.

I had a relationship with a Thai about 25 years younger than me. It lasted 10 years and now 10 years later we are still very good friends. Perhaps better than before. It was not always easy. Not for me and for sure not for her too. But you have to accept that she is much younger and has different ideas and does not want to listen to your wisdom. She has to make her own experience. And she might stay with you because she enjoys to have your support. But you might not be the partner of her dreams.

And even worse. Whenever you are with her outside others might think that she is a hooker. But she never ever had anything to do with bars or the nightlife or special massage or something similar. She has a university degree and is not a girl from the rice fields without much education. She is simply much younger than me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oldie said:

This is part of the problem. If they meet their friends they can't stop talking. But at your age you are more like her father or even worse.

I had a relationship with a Thai about 25 years younger than me. It lasted 10 years and now 10 years later we are still very good friends. Perhaps better than before. It was not always easy. Not for me and for sure not for her too. But you have to accept that she is much younger and has different ideas and does not want to listen to your wisdom. She has to make her own experience. And she might stay with you because she enjoys to have your support. But you might not be the partner of her dreams.

And even worse. Whenever you are with her outside others might think that she is a hooker. But she never ever had anything to do with bars or the nightlife or special massage or something similar. She has a university degree and is not a girl from the rice fields without much education. She is simply much younger than me.

I'm 55.

Not so much a difference but still 17 years.

What disturbs me the most is the aggresivity. Never seen something like that before.

On top, she is extremely jealous.

2 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I'm 55.

Not so much a difference but still 17 years.

What disturbs me the most is the aggresivity. Never seen something like that before.

On top, she is extremely jealous.

On top jealousy, wow, that must be interesting.  ????..................????

• Haha 1