Police insist key witness in ‘Boss’ case died in an accident

webfact

I was in the company of a couple of educated professional Thais (senior nurses) yesterday evening when this business was being discussed on the TV. Their anger at the obvious corruption was palpable, as was their contempt for the police spokesman and frustration at the apparent inability to do anything about it.

As one said: " money, only money".

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

And Boss travelled at 77kph, less than 60kph and 177.25kph. So naturally the "Witness" died of natural causes. Is the other "Witness" under Police protection?

..utter rubbish..the witness died of injuries sustained as a result of a motor vehicle accident...by the way...this so-called witness had never given testimony nor been challenged.

Edited by tandor

16 hours ago, YetAnother said:

No one believes Anything the Thai police say, and amazingly, the thai police don't understand why

...straight out of 'The Art of War'...set your strategy and let the masses take the story and run with it..then slowly distance yourself. The Police are there to investigate and present their un-biased findings to the Prosecutor, and that's it.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

He added that Jaruchat’s missing phone is also being tracked down by the investigating team. 

The autopsy showed death occurred as a result of injuries hitting the road... that's all.

If it was an accident why did his mobile phone mysteriously go missing....

Stop giving lies to the public, they're getting sick of it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, webfact said:

– a key witness in Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya’s hit-and-run case, had 218 milligrams of alcohol in his blood and this was the cause of the accident that killed him. 

so the alcohol did it, not the guy that hit is bike that made him fall

wonderfull thailand

can pigs fly already overhere ?

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sadly it is the norm here when someone involved in a road accident their phone gets stolen.

Mine did, plus money from my wallet.

My brother-in-law is still lives in Chon Buri lost his phone, watch and wallet about 6 years ago on Christmas Eve after a Falang firm Christmas break up party.  Both he, and the guy who knocked them off the bike were probably under the affluence of incohol.

30 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sadly it is the norm here when someone involved in a road accident their phone gets stolen.

37 minutes ago, colinneil said:

How low must you be to steal an injured person's belongings?

Truly wretched, debased... I would say not even human.

• Like 1