Police insist key witness in ‘Boss’ case died in an accident

webfact

This to me is all another deflection. I mean they have said the "Boss" is in the UK, and Thailand has an extradition treaty with the UK, so what is the problem, surely the cops in the UK are better trained than the cops in Thailand, so why haven't they arrested him, I mean has anyone knocked on one of the house doors that he or his parents own, a search warrant would be east to obtain, I mean I have even heard he has been seen in public at events.

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/39371698.pdf

Sadly after the debacle surrounding the Khao Tao murders of TWO foreigners and ther subsequent flawed investigation and evidence plus this sheer incompetence involving this investigation where evidence suddenly appears to have been destroyed and witnesses mysteriously seem to die. THE Royal Thai Police are agin in the spotlight ofr mis-managing an investigation whicxh to a meer 30 year Police officer like me is a simple event. Sadly in many cases the evidence ( facts ) may not meet what they think so it is changed, ignored or just plain not even collected . Hence a load of codswallop  and the ( RTP ) wonder why the Public have no confidence in anything they do.

They are known to have fingers in many pies at least 50% illegal activities but the PM and the Chief of Police seem to ignore this fact. The Thai Public and Tourists demand better transparent Police work but as usual that simple fact is ignored  . The Police are there to Protect and serve, but they read it as to Protect and Serve the Police not the PUBLIC . 

I’m at a loss to see that there is no shame amongst police officers knowing that a fellow police officer perished due to a cocaine rich kid who dragged his body up the road without a care in the world but yet they are all prepared to let it disappear without the individual being hauled before the courts . All those in that picture look like high ranking Police officers is this a show of support for Boss ☹️☹️☹️

56 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

This to me is all another deflection. I mean they have said the "Boss" is in the UK, and Thailand has an extradition treaty with the UK, so what is the problem, surely the cops in the UK are better trained than the cops in Thailand, so why haven't they arrested him, I mean has anyone knocked on one of the house doors that he or his parents own, a search warrant would be east to obtain, I mean I have even heard he has been seen in public at events.

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/39371698.pdf

Well, maybe, if one does not agree to the compulsory quarantine, that would be ground for "declining" the extradition ?

He may well have been over the alcohol limit and got killed in an accident but the real question is "who got him into that state and then put him on his bike." The answer could be interesting.

20 hours ago, YetAnother said:

No one believes Anything the Thai police say, and amazingly, the thai police don't understand why

I think they understand. It just doesn't matter to them because it's been normal for so long. But perhaps, just perhaps, with the report of the committee investigating the investigation and the very negative reporting on the affair by foreign media it does matter after all? New normal in sight? 

21 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

And Boss travelled at 77kph, less than 60kph and 177.25kph. So naturally the "Witness" died of natural causes. Is the other "Witness" under Police protection?

But in the death of this ''Witness'' the police did not fail to administer an alcohol test immediately after the crash -- to prove that it was just an ''accident''.  Well . . . allegedly!

The ''other'' Witness will be under police protection -- none of the protecting officers have ''ever'' been ''accused'' or even ''suspected'' of accepting bribes -- and the Witness is fine -- at the moment!

(Finding officers of such integrity was, of course, very easily done!)

22 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

And Boss travelled at 77kph, less than 60kph and 177.25kph. So naturally the "Witness" died of natural causes. Is the other "Witness" under Police protection?

this witness had 2.18 mg of alcohol in his blood, oops sorry I mean 218 depending on what day you ask me and what benefits the thickness of the brown envelopes the most.. Pathetic police force, laughing stock of SE Asia and the entire world..

I'd like to know what the timeline was between the accident happening and the phone going missing. The guy died in the early hours of the morning, how soon after the accident did the thief show up and take it?  

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

How low must you be to steal an injured person's belongings?

Truly wretched, debased... I would say not even human.

Its the norm here, had a pal who was sadly killed in a motor cycle accident by the time he was taken to hospital, rings and wallet had gone! Guess it does happen in other countries but not on a regular basis as in Thailand.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 2:38 PM, webfact said:

Police announced on Thursday (August 13) that autopsy results show Jaruchat Madthong – a key witness in Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya’s hit-and-run case, had 218 milligrams of alcohol in his blood and this was the cause of the accident that killed him. 

Pol Lt-General Prachuap Wongsuk, chief of Provincial Police Region 5 said the autopsy had been done at Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital. 

He added that Jaruchat’s missing phone is also being tracked down by the investigating team.

One doesn't Die  from being sort off drunk.

Being hit or Something else Is what Killed that man.

His missing Phone Has been Located weeks ago by the cops .

The person who Stole it Smashed it according to the News.

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Insisting is now sufficient in replacing a full, detailed, open, independent and non-bias investigate... 

‘Insisting’ saves a lot of man hours and hard work.. it's easier. 

Exactly! 

1 hour ago, johnnytuc said:

Its the norm here, had a pal who was sadly killed in a motor cycle accident by the time he was taken to hospital, rings and wallet had gone! Guess it does happen in other countries but not on a regular basis as in Thailand.

its like those gritty movies of the Wild West, the guy gets gunned down and vultures swoop in "i'll take them there boots",,, I like Thai people, I like there laid back friendly nature,, but unfortunately I seem to see that Thai people have more of a reputation for corruption, scams, dishonestly and greed. Also when you spend time there also that they have no value on life, it is very cheap in Thailand,,, cut your throat for 200 baht,,,,

I know that all sounds unfair for anyone that knows better but they don't make it easy for themselves because they allow the cases of corruption and violence and scams to continue going on and on and on. 

Also, they have no morals (in the way that the west think of morals),, scamming a farang or lying to get money out of a "boyfriend" is bragged about and admired,, not frowned upon and seen as immoral. As long as you get money, new car or whatever its all good and they are very envious of one another.

the world is a tiny place now when it comes to spreading the word, the last 20 years the world has changed dramatically and i personally believe Thailand tourist trade was struggling before covid and i think it is going to continue to struggle as the reputation is all about scams. sex tourism and violence, less and less land of smiles and nobody is buying "amazing thailand".. One day they will realise to fix this they actually have to fix it and stop living in denial... 

5 hours ago, Andycoops said:

The boys in brown have told more lies than even Trump has but then they have been at it alot longer than the vile cretin comb over merchant.

Bore off with your political rubbish . Have you not got a Facebook group you can cry your eyes out to ? 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, YetAnother said:

No one believes Anything the Thai police say, and amazingly, the thai police don't understand why

One thing they got right about this is the witness is dead. 

Working for magnates is also a heath hazard, they should have emphasised that. 

6 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Bore off with your political rubbish . Have you not got a Facebook group you can cry your eyes out to ? 

Good Post Donald loves the Thai PM

Birds of a Feather

And Donald is the world's King of comb overs. He may send his hair stylist to Los to assist a few of the boys. 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:40 AM, herfiehandbag said:

I was in the company of a couple of educated professional Thais (senior nurses) yesterday evening when this business was being discussed on the TV. Their anger at the obvious corruption was palpable, as was their contempt for the police spokesman and frustration at the apparent inability to do anything about it.

As one said: " money, only money".

Yeah, they know all the right things to say, but I can almost guarantee you they'd be happy to be similarly wealthy with similar power. Most Thais I have encountered, rich to poor, aspire to the same culture. 

50 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Yeah, they know all the right things to say, but I can almost guarantee you they'd be happy to be similarly wealthy with similar power. Most Thais I have encountered, rich to poor, aspire to the same culture. 

Happy to be as wealthy as the Red Bull clan perhaps, I'm sure we all would be.

Their anger was directed at the corrupt shenanigans by the bodies responsible for investigating and prodecuting. That is altogether different.

Edited by herfiehandbag