Probe finds deep flaws in ‘Boss’ investigation; police chief urges drugs, speeding charges

snoop1130

How you go from " riddle with flaws " to not probing the police for not opposing the prosecutor decision to drop the charges? Anyone probing how after 8 years the prosecutor decided to drop the charges and what police head decided to keep their mouth shut not to challenge the new decision?  Something smells?????

Sorry for the deleted word - did not think it was that bad.  As a car driver here...in the Sukhumvit area, I witness, almost daily, drivers of certain cars getting away with a myriad of offences - often in plain view of the boys in brown.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Probe finds deep flaws in ‘Boss’ investigation

Obviously it’s been decided that the Yoovidhyas haven’t paid enough….or paid enough to the ‘right’ people.

A case like this is like winning the lottery….and comes along once in a lifetime. So it’s only fair that every General in Thailand deserves a piece of the action.

So…there’s probably another 5,000 plus Generals still in the money queue.

This could take a while.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Meanwhile national police chief Gen Pol Chakthip Chaijinda today ordered that Vorayuth should be charged with speeding and drug use as soon as possible as per new evidence.

Here we go again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

So he gets fined for drug use and a bit if speeding. 

Thats it, all finushed and he is free. How about all the other charges ?

Exactly. This 'pribe' is just a ruse to try to satisfy the public outrage but still do nothing. Those new charges will expire before you know it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusader said:

Sorry for the deleted word - did not think it was that bad.  As a car driver here...in the Sukhumvit area, I witness, almost daily, drivers of certain cars getting away with a myriad of offences - often in plain view of the boys in brown.  

I think it's called Envelope Brown 

Why would the police charge the Boss only with speeding and drug use, what about the policeman he killed? 
the fact that he was driving a motor vehicle at high speed and high on drugs which resulted in the death of a person means he should be also charged with manslaughter. 

• Like 2

And all the grubs that had theirs snouts in the trough should also be charged, fined and jailed starting at the top, that would send a clear message to future cases like this. Let’s hope Thailand’s leaders do the right thing and in a transparent way. 

• Like 1

I really find it disturbing that a police chief comes out and declares that Boss should be charged with drug taking do they not give a $#IT that one of there own policemen was brutally killed by a drunk cocaine rich kid who dragged this poor policeman’s body under his car without a care of the world and continued to drive home . justice is not a word in the police vocabulary but had this been caused by a drunk cocaine farang no they would have been hunted down and charged with murder.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bander said:

If you call brown envelope "flaws" well yes there was many big flaws in this case.

But Envelope manufacturing is big business in Thailand .... I may have to invest

Seethong 555 Co., Ltd., 

The leader of envelope manufacturers

under the brand “555” in Thailand.  For 80 years of experience

we have been dedicated to manufacture and distribute the high-quality envelopes. As one of the key player in this field, we are specializes in standard envelopes which are vary more than 120 types, 

such as White Envelopes, Government Envelopes, Window Envelopes, Color Envelopes, Open End Envelopes and also Special Open Envelopes etc., which are here waiting for your selection.

Looks like an envelope for every occasion

So if a brown envelope flaw, they didn’t buy their envelope from here ????

Why m must choose "555"

• Haha 1

Despite all this corruption, ineptness, etc, etc, we all still live in Thailand, and in fact, like it better than other countries.

So, have to recognize and appreciate Thailand with all its good bad and ugly. Better for you own mood, mental and emotional well-being.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mavideol said:

with all the "new" findings they only charge him with speeding and drug use, No homicide ? No drug dealing? so then founded flaws don't account for anything, too much of the same same

I don't think "drug dealing" was ever on the cards - under the influence of drugs yes as there were substances in his system to indicate that, but I don't think "Boss" would need to sell drugs to make money!!!

• Haha 1

The 11 suspended officers will probably get hit harder than "Boss", who now seems destined to get off with a drugs use charge (probably a fine as he is a first offender - meaning the first time he's been caught!) and a speeding fine, which will probably be peanuts compared to his wealth.

And any "possible" jail sentence will no doubt be suspended because of his previous good unblemished record!

And the most important thing - the wishes of the PM have been met as he was reported as not being happy with the adverse publicity surrounding the case, which was being covered worldwide (thanks to modern technology and the internet which was another thing invented by those "dirty unwashed farangs")

• Like 1

I  hope  this is another nail i9nthe  coffin of the  now  currupt  Government  from top to  ass 

Rise up  people   Viva   Viva  Revolution  for  real  democracy 

Surely   the   members  of the normal  army  will  join in the revolution   against  the  corrupt   Top brass  millionairs 

Go Buddha   go