Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen says to reveal president's 'skeletons' in upcoming book

webfact

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In his book Cohen has made allegations of Trump being involved in ‘golden showers’ at a Vegas sex club.

What prominent billionaire with the services of lawyers at his immediate disposal would stand for that without filing suit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In his book Cohen has made allegations of Trump being involved in ‘golden showers’ at a Vegas sex club.

What prominent billionaire with the services of lawyers at his immediate disposal would stand for that without filing suit?

Now I can't say that golden showers excite me one thing.. quite the opposite but what doe Trump his sexual practices have to do with him being a president. 

The guy is incompetent and an idiot but i feel that his sex life should be his no different from anyone else. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump has so much skeletons, crimes and dirty deeds that delight authors by the sheer volume of materials. Almost 1 year after his inauguration as President, more than 4,500 English language books about him had been published compare to Obama of over 800 works in his first year in office. 

That just shows how boring Obama is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1