Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen says to reveal president's 'skeletons' in upcoming book

webfact

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In his book Cohen has made allegations of Trump being involved in ‘golden showers’ at a Vegas sex club.

What prominent billionaire with the services of lawyers at his immediate disposal would stand for that without filing suit?

..a billionaire who knows the truth would come out in any court case.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Now I can't say that golden showers excite me one thing.. quite the opposite but what doe Trump his sexual practices have to do with him being a president. 

The guy is incompetent and an idiot but i feel that his sex life should be his no different from anyone else. 

Depends if he gets sexual pleasure from screwing the USA !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

Trump lost the popular vote by two million, but due to weight given smaller states, he won the electoral vote, a system glitch that has installed three extra Republican presidents but no Democrats have benefited.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Amazing the trump supporters here posting have support at all costs. That says so much about them. Wondering what will be said after he has lost the Presidency? Time will tell and I just have to wait. Making Americans answer for supporting him will be truly historic.

Your're beginning to write like a true left winger - "there will be consequences for daring to support anyone else but us".

Have you noticed btw, how countries and political organizations that incorporate the term "Democratic" in their names, usually aren't in the slightest bit actually democratic!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bluebluewater said:

What's the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?  Trump has never had a garbanzo bean on his face.

Q: if DT decided to go to Thailand, where in the country would he go?

A:  Koh Phi-Phi

The other day he was talking about showers on one of his TV appearences, maybe we all misunderstood what he was getting at.

Edited by bendejo
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In his book Cohen has made allegations of Trump being involved in ‘golden showers’ at a Vegas sex club.

What prominent billionaire with the services of lawyers at his immediate disposal would stand for that without filing suit?

I think they usually lie down for it, but i'm not sure.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

No

he is on tape stating " he could grab any woman on the pussy" 

I have done more for WOMEN than just about any President in HISTORY! As we celebrate the 100th Anniversary of women’s voting rights, we should build a BEAUTIFUL STATUE in Washington D.C. to honor the many brave women who made this possible for our GREAT COUNTRY...
Edited by Opl
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You typify the sentiments and judgments of most, if not all, left wing sympathizers.

When Cohen was working for Trump the left pilloried him - lying, untrustworthy, can't believe anything he says.

Now he's trying to make money by "revealing" stories, he's suddenly Mr. Honest whose words can be trusted.

Left wing of politics - double standards, hypocrisy, u-turns and do as we say not as we do, in abundance.

No, no! We all know he's a crook! He was a close Trump's associate, so it leaves no doubt about it.

So it's a crook's word against another crook's word.

Ok, let's be honest and assume that the odds that he may tell the truth are only 50%. ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OtinPattaya said:

Ah, another political flunky whose career is in the toilet comes out with a tell-all book that is guaranteed to change nobody's mind. And yet these New York City publishing houses can't publish this garbage soon enough. 

Awww that’s funney rip him a new one mike!!teach that old wanna be dictator what it means when you throw your loyal trusted guard dog under the bus lol guess ya reap what you sow 

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Will it make a difference?

It seems for Trump voters there is nothing which changes their mind. Another book won't change their minds independent of whatever it will expose.

Cohen should make sure to leave evidence with the prosecutors so that they can send Trump to jail where he belongs.

Cohen has nothing. Last I read, he says Trump reports his property values as higher when getting a loan but lower for taxation purposes. Any real estate investor with even a slightest clue does the same. He's done. He's over.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1