Richard Barrow may not have his visa renewed and could be forced to leave Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, smutcakes said:

If you have lived here for 20 years you could be a Thai citizen, like you wife a British one- but you have either been to lazy or to entitled to have bothered to follow the process.

working without work permit and without paying tax for 20 years, it's hard to get a residency or citizenship...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Caldera said:

So he got his extension and was just attention whoring once again. I wonder if he wants to make this stunt a regular thing, considering it's already the second time.

His work situation does come across as a little odd though. As per his post, he works for a small company that sends him to a school to look after computers there.

and now everybody knows his boyfriend !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smutcakes said:

If you have lived here for 20 years you could be a Thai citizen, like you wife a British one- but you have either been to lazy or to entitled to have bothered to follow the process.

This poster has a lifetime elite visa since many years already and has none of the yearly aggravation of applying for extensions. 

On 8/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, BobinBKK said:

Richard has a very large following and reaches tens of thousands of people. If he returns to the UK he still has the same following of people. This is the global information age and anyone living in the Kingdom can provide him with information as well as following the local media stories. Once he returns to the UK he's free to publish and post anything he wants. Life and our perceptions of everything is all about the optics. Giving Richard the boot in my opinion is not a very well-thought-out plan. Biting the hand that feeds you is a 2-way street and Richard will always have the upper hand residing in the UK.

Depends on where he gets his money from. He will find the UK is a lot more expensive than LOS.

His business is to generate hits likes followers call them whatever

Although admittedly I can't  warm to the bloke at all"

Seems hes doing it rather well hence his  announcement of both approval "hurrah" and terrible pending i am going to be expelled if i dont get approval "Boo hiss"

Edited by poohy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Did he get his visa or not?

Yes

Richard BarrowFollow
19h

Good news today. Immigration has just extended my stay in Thailand by another year. I wish to thank everyone who sent messages of support which helped with my c...

See more
Good news today. Immigration has just extended my stay in Thailand by another year. I wish to thank everyone who sent messages of support which helped with my case. I wish to also thank Samut Prakan Immigration who were very supportive. I can now continue promoting Thailand around the world.

Thank you immigration. Samut Prakan province, immigration. The big one that Chaeng Wat who has visa connected to me in Thailand for another 1 years. Thank you to all my friends who supported me to stay. This is good news for me. I just listened to the result in immigration. Samut Prakan

I love Thailand so much. I think my life is Thailand. I have lived here for more than 25 years and I will promote Thailand for foreigners to know Thailand. There are many attractions to find. Thank you very much.

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, Lammbock said:

Just follow him on Twitter and you get his updates in realtime. 

I follow BritManToo on Twitter. He has a live chat when he is banging the students. Live. updates and live streaming. 555

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...